Penis in boxers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis in boxers

Is the position of penis in boxers important? Mine is always upward toward belly, should it be pointing downward? Am asking this because of blood going, if it is downward then its better or its the same? Sorry for my english hope you understand my question.

Here's my opinion. As close to naked as you can get. Our bodies weren't created clothed, so the physiology is designed to work with gravity. Guys that have fertility problems are usually given this as first advice as well. It makes sense, our bodies did come with a genetic code for adapting to tight underwear or penises working against gravity.

Does it make a difference? I don't know. I do know the more I have let my body just kind of do what it was designed to do in the way it was designed the better EVERYTHING works (including PE).

Comment

Originally posted by DrCaspyr View Post
      Here's my opinion. As close to naked as you can get. Our bodies weren't created clothed, so the physiology is designed to work with gravity. Guys that have fertility problems are usually given this as first advice as well. It makes sense, our bodies did come with a genetic code for adapting to tight underwear or penises working against gravity.

Does it make a difference? I don't know. I do know the more I have let my body just kind of do what it was designed to do in the way it was designed the better EVERYTHING works (including PE).
      I mean when I for example do my routine and penis is pumped, If i put on underwear im afraid that all that blood from penis will go if my penis is pointed upward toward belly, so i mean is it better to put penis downward while it is in underware?

Comment

I understand much clearer now, thanks! Whatever position you can find with the least restriction is the best one to go with. If you can have your penis resting toward your belly button without cinching in down with your waistband, then it shouldn't detract much. If it gets crushed to be held in that position, let letting your dude hang is probably a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by DrCaspyr View Post
          I understand much clearer now, thanks! Whatever position you can find with the least restriction is the best one to go with. If you can have your penis resting toward your belly button without cinching in down with your waistband, then it shouldn't detract much. If it gets crushed to be held in that position, let letting your dude hang is probably a better option.
          Thank you brother

Comment

It doesn't matter. Your body is designed to provide adequate blood flow regardless of position. As long as the penis doesn't feel cold or pale in color while wearing restrictive clothing you should be fine.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              It doesn't matter. Your body is designed to provide adequate blood flow regardless of position. As long as the penis doesn't feel cold or pale in color while wearing restrictive clothing you should be fine.
              +1.

While you are doing PE , you are trying to make your dick stretcher in length ( for length gains) and stretchier in girth ( for girth gains).
              This stretched out state is not being lost by wearing underwear.

Comment

Your penis should be in a relaxed, comfortable position- with whatever type of undergarment you choose.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X