Can tape cause loose glans skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can tape cause loose glans skin?

I vacuum hang and use a few pieces of 3m nexcare tape to protect my glans. After hanging removing the tape is Def a bit uncomfortable and pulls on the glans a bit. I'm wondering is it at all possible that the tape could cause the penis skin to become less taught and become loose from years of doing this everyday? Is this even possible? I'm probably being ocd.

Pulling on just about any part of your body the same way for years can cause the skin to stretch out. Really depends on if you're stretching it to the max or for extended periods, though. Penis skin is amazingly resilient.

I used a similar tape when I had my strap extender. I hear you about the discomfort taking it off later! I found it came off easier if I pulled the tape with one hand and rolled my other hand's thumb on the skin where the tape was coming off.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Definitely has me a bit concerned. Wish more people would chime in here. I kinda doubt the tape pulls enough to actually stretch the skin much.

Comment

If there's a less adhesive level of tape from Nexcare (e.g. Gentle Paper Tape) or another suitable brand it would be worth looking into.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by DeMi-GoD View Post
          Definitely has me a bit concerned. Wish more people would chime in here. I kinda doubt the tape pulls enough to actually stretch the skin much.
          Agreed. I seriously doubt just pulling the tape off each time you extend would permanently stretch the skin. Stretching skin permanently would take stretching that's really taut for long sessions over a long period of time. And penis skin is specifically designed to stretch ALOT, then go back to normal flaccid. I go to nudist places regularly and the only guys I've seen with noticeably stretched penis skin are ones with heavy penis piercings.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I know what you mean about the tape pulling the skin. One thing is do what Physdoc said, kind of press down on the area where you're removing the tape to keep the skin down, while pulling the tape with the other hand. Another thing I do is stick and un-stick the tape. Even if I stick and un-stick it from the palm of my hand, or my wrist or something, like 20 times, it still takes a little water to get it off easily. The exact amount of sticking and un-sticking will have to vary with the tape you use, and with the amount of oils on your skin at the time. But it's much better when I do that, it comes off so much easier.

Comment

Working...
            X