Weird situation with big glans and tight skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird situation with big glans and tight skin

So my case is interesting as the main question (I hope) because there is not about enhancement in terms of you start from this and you want to get to some point, but something different, I would say how to FIX thing instead how to make it bigger. The main reason why I'm thinking like that is because I was circumcised twice in my life. The first time was very bad experience so I decided to get recircumcised. Thing has been done so as a result I've got my penis smaller by rougly 1cm+. And interesting thing that I find out is that after my first circumcision my glans become bigger and skin started to tightening. And that's the trick because after my second circumcision I've got really big glans if compare to the penis itself. And skin also become very-very tight (just like skin pull everything down). I'm beginner in PE, so I have little experience in PE (actually good results) so I don't know many things but definately know that the more blood in penis the bigger it is. And I tought - what if i actually have maybe 2cm+ in length decreasing because circumcision but the fact that glans is very big and skin is tight maybr problem is that penis has amount of blood like it has this +2cm but actually all that blood goes into glans because skin is very tight and as I said pulls everything down.

So my question is - in MY CASE if I would do stretching (or better buy a stretcher) to stretch the sking to avoid this tightness and start do something like reversed jelking but either starting from glans or keep it pressured to make the blood goes in penis itself will it help? I mean can I gain what I lost? And will it really work so my glans will by size of my penis but not bigger?

I think I know what you're saying here. Have you tried something like reverse mushrooming - instead of squeezing the shaft to engorge the glans, squeeze the glans to engorge the shaft. Maybe try this with one hand lightly squeezing the base to force more engorgement of the shaft closer to the head (where the circumcised foreskin is tight). I wouldn't squeeze too hard - just enough to balloon the tight area some. Make sense? I'm guessing doing this would take quite some time to loosen the skin, but could be an addition to your PE routine.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I would say bind the glans in some way if you don't want to enlarge it and then do clamping which will temporarily increase girth and stretch the skin.

Comment

Working...
      X