Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superficial dorsal vein question - should I worry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superficial dorsal vein question - should I worry?

Hi, guys

My penis is becoming extremely "veiny", all the veins are growing/becoming even more prominent than before. It's quite crazy, however; genetically, I have a lots of veins and they become prominent easily as soon as my body fat drops, even on my abs and chest as well (I do not use any drugs)

My question is; I have 2 huge veins, one on the left side, one on the right side of my penis that are basically bulging out, even when flaccid. This causes me to not really being able to do jelqs with a palm facing penis from the side, but rather palm facing up. Which is no problem for me, really.

Since I started PE again last December, my, what I think seems to be the superficial dorsal vein, has started growing and also become more prominent. It's nearing the size of the side veins (both when hard and when flaccid). The difference between this one and the ones on the side is that this vein looks more "bony" (hard to explain).

There is no pain and it doesn't "move" the same way as the veins on the side of the shaft. The veins starts from the base and I think it might become even more prominent as I continue PEing. The only thing I might have noticed is if I am fully hard, and sort of pressure this vein, some of the blood from the top of the penis go back back in.

Should I worry? Or is it just genetics, the way my penis responds to PE? I don't mind my penis becoming more veiny, I like the look, looks freaky, but I like it. However, if it's something I will have problems with later, I will have to re-think what I am doing
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Veins are like chicken wings; both good!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Veins are like chicken wings; both good!
      Hehe, I like them as well. So there are no particularly reason to be concerned about specifically the superficial dorsal vein becoming more prominent?

I assume it's the jelqs and heavy manual girth work doing it's thing.
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
      X