Planned breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned breaks

Going through so peoples progress threads ive noticed people taking planned breaks of lets say a week .

How does one know when to take a break that long ? Or is it just the minor benefits?

The benefits usually are good one. How does one know? Well if you have been beating your meat for a month or two don't you think he'd like a few days rest? I would.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I can usually just feel that I should take a break. I've been doing PE for a while now and have figured out that I need a longer break every 3-4 weeks. I don't time it exactly, just pick several days in a row when it will be hard to do my extending, like a business trip or vacation. I usually take advantage of the break to do measurements during that time.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Yeah i never really do breaks unless by chance or not having time .

Im enticed by taking a week off and not even letting myself get aroused just cause it seems the benefits would be huge .

I finally have a routine im excited for and think i may gain .

Comment

A cycle should be set up so you "peak" in conditioning and work by the final week. From there, a rest break is taken to allow for a deep level of recovery- which should yield "rebound" gains.

A typical cycle length is 6 or so weeks of activity followed by 1 week of rest.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            A cycle should be set up so you "peak" in conditioning and work by the final week. From there, a rest break is taken to allow for a deep level of recovery- which should yield "rebound" gains.

A typical cycle length is 6 or so weeks of activity followed by 1 week of rest.
            Thanks. Guess I'm not too far off shooting for once a month. I like to measure then anyway.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
              Thanks. Guess I'm not too far off shooting for once a month. I like to measure then anyway.
              Glad to serve!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X