In College? Do PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In College? Do PE?

Hello all. I'm just trying to collect information on my next article about college students who do PE. In more particular, college students living in the dorms who PE.
    So my basic question is how do you do it working around a room-mate and their schedule as well as classes and other dorm factors like the showers and what not.

Basically the most obvious ways to PE are listed below in a post by me in another thread..
    Other-wise, you could do a very quick and intense stretching routine while "taking a shit" in the communal bathrooms. Just make sure to bring some nose-plugs because those places reek.
    You can also do a quick jelq routine whilst showering as well, it won't take up much time while you're in there and just make it seem as if you take long showers.
    The beauty about college though is that you don't pay squat for showers, so another route is you become a multi-shower person a day. Morning time = jelqing, night time = jelqing. 2 showers a day, and bada boom bada bing, you got a solid routine under constant heating!
    If anyone does any other thing and could shed some more light, that would be great and I'd appreciate your help for this article
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Millia,
    This should be an interesting article man. I remember when I started PE I was in college but most of it was done after I left the dorms. I do recall a brief period where I would tie a rubberband around my shaft close to my pubic bone and kegel...this was my first attempt trying to gain girth, pretty amature huh! But hey, gotta crawl before ya walk!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

dude just tell your roomates man...I told mine after trying to keep it a secret for a few weeks. No shame, really. Especially me and all my buds like working out and shit, this is really just the same thing.

Of course, I would jelq while my roomate was in at class and then go to the showers to stretch later at night (to the jeers and ball busting of my friends) but I openly discussed PE in front of them with another one of my friends who also is partaking in this journey. However, I don't recommend introducing yourself as, "Hi I'm Millia and I stretch my dick out."

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
        Millia,
        This should be an interesting article man. I remember when I started PE I was in college but most of it was done after I left the dorms. I do recall a brief period where I would tie a rubberband around my shaft close to my pubic bone and kegel...this was my first attempt trying to gain girth, pretty amature huh! But hey, gotta crawl before ya walk!
        Oh man.. LOOOK WHO'S BACK! Welcome back broman!
        And I feel you, I wish I would've discovered this when I lived at the dorms, how great would that have been for me? I would have a knee hanger by now Hee hee.
        And ouch.. That sounds painful, but hey it was a step in the right direction!
        Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
        dude just tell your roomates man...I told mine after trying to keep it a secret for a few weeks. No shame, really. Especially me and all my buds like working out and shit, this is really just the same thing.

Of course, I would jelq while my roomate was in at class and then go to the showers to stretch later at night (to the jeers and ball busting of my friends) but I openly discussed PE in front of them with another one of my friends who also is partaking in this journey. However, I don't recommend introducing yourself as, "Hi I'm Millia and I stretch my dick out."
        Lol I don't live with room-mates I've moved back home for this past year of school and will probably be getting an apartment in the mid-fall, in which case, I'm going to tell my room-mate (might be a friend who already knows) because I don't give a fuck. But I'm not going to tell my parents though.
        But I tell almost everyone that I PE, I don't give a crap man, everybody who doesn't do it or laughs at me, well sucks for them because I'm on my way to getting my ideal dick while they're just sitting around whacking off.
        This is just to see what other people might be doing in college while doing PE.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back bro! And hey congrats on the Editor posistion!
            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
              However, I don't recommend introducing yourself as, "Hi I'm Millia and I stretch my dick out."
              Oh my, hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!!!

Hi, I'm Calixto, and I stretch, milk, and pump my dick!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I am also regrowing my foreskin?

Comment

Hai, I'm Millia, I use clamps on my pee pee to make it thicker.. And I also hang weights off it to make it longer, not to menshun I milk it for bothhh! Lets b frands?!

Comment

hahahaha, that shit was funny. I gotta rep you Millia, and especially PESkeptic for that hilarity!

Comment

Working...
                  X