Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‎I need help - prominent veins‎( Preciso de ajuda - veias proeminentes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‎I need help - prominent veins‎( Preciso de ajuda - veias proeminentes)

Hi guys, I'm new to PE, I apologize for not speaking English, I'm from Brazil, I'll learn from you =) But I'm here focused and motivated, I really like the PEGYM community, it's great to know that there are people committed to helping others .

It's been 7 days since I started the JP routine, I'm really enjoying it, but I want to clear a doubt with you, as I have some veins that are quite prominent, the right dorsal vein and another vein on the left side, the dorsal vein is quite noticeable, even flaccid .
    I'm a little wary about them, the dorsal forms a Y, and it's dark, as are the other more prominent veins, should I worry?

I ask you to look at the photos in my album, I appreciate your support!

(Tomorrow I will take new initial measurements to post on the profile, I want to check the measurements so I don't have errors)

THANK YOU BROTHERS
    Start: 12/07/2021 -- BPEL 6.8" BPFSL 7" EG 4.5" EQ 7/10

Short term goal: BPEL 7.6" EG 5"

Long term goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.3"

Added English translation of thread title, to the original thread title you used. This will help generate replies to your post.

Welcome !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome! Be sure to click the START HERE! button towards the top of the page for good info.

Looked at your pics. Looks like normal penis vasculature to me. As long as you don't have pain associated with the arteries shown, you should be fine. In fact, this nice vascularization is desirable - good blood flow and there's a reason for the saying "ribbed for her pleasure"!

Just take a little care jelqing down and squeezing those arteries. Arterial tissue is a bit more sensitive and you'll also be pushing a load of blood down them. Not saying avoid them, just don't pinch or pull them as hard as you do other areas.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

The penile skin is devoid of fat, so veins will be prominent. Normally, a more vascular penis is a healthier penis. As long as the veins are not painful, misshaped or discolored, increased vascularity should be seen as a sign of progress.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 07-19-2021, 02:53 PM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by big al View Post
          the penile skin is devoid of fat, so veins will be prominent. Normally, a more vascular penis is a healthier penis. As long as the veins are * painful, misshaped or discolored, increased vascularity should be seen as a sign of progress.

*not

Comment

Fala mano, sou BR e sei o que você tá passando.

Faço jelq a pouco mais de 5 meses e é normal as veias aumentarem, no meu caso a veia dorsal deu uma aumentada enorme com esse Y que tu falou, me assustou muito mas pesquisei aqui e vi que muita gente teve isso também.

Logo você vai notar uma melhora no seu flácido e nas ereções em geral, pode ficar de boa.

Faça sempre o aquecimento e desaquecimento, fique ligado nos indicadores, seu corpo sempre vai te falar se você precisa de descanso ou não.

Quando tá de boa pra treinar , é quando tu acorda com ereção dahora , ou tem um flácido maior, mais cheio.
            Quando o flácido está bem ruim, é o que chamam aqui de turtled state...

Qualquer coisa só perguntar aí posso contribuir com o pouco que sei até então, Tmj

Comment

"Browser" Translated:

Originally posted by Catarro View Post
              ‎Speak bro, I'm BR and I know what you're going through. ‎‎ I do jelq a little more than 5 months and it is normal the veins increase, in my case the dorsal vein gave a huge increase with this Y that you spoke, scared me a lot but researched here and saw that many people had it too. ‎
              ‎ ‎
              ‎ Soon you will notice an improvement in your flaccid and in the generally high, can get ‎
              ‎ good. ‎
              ‎ Always warm up and warm up, stay on the indicators, your body will always tell you if you need rest or ‎
              ‎ not. ‎
              ‎ When you're good at training, it's when you wake up with an hour's reaction, or you have a bigger, fuller flaccid. ‎
              ‎ ‎
              ‎ When the flaccid is pretty bad, it's what they call turtled state here... ‎
              ‎ Anything just ask there I can contribute to the little I know until then, Tmj ‎

Comment

Thank you friend, over time I will learn to post

Comment

Physdoc, thanks for replying buddy. Well, I really like these prominent veins, but I was afraid that some of them might be thrombosis.

I need to be careful in the jelq, when I reach 70% of erection if I put a little more force I feel that it (dorsal) gets a little sore, for me it's a little complicated to do (ok) because I have small girth (4 .6"), then I end up catching a lot of the prominent veins in the jelq movement.

I hope to keep in touch with you, thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Famous Big Al, thanks for the message.

Well, I'm glad it's nothing to worry about, on the contrary, it's a very positive thing to have these prominent veins.

I want to take this moment and thank you for helping the members of this community, you are an inspiration as well as other members. I hope to keep in touch with you, I am changing my life in every way. You can be sure that I will be a great supporter, I am totally focused on that.

Comment

Nice friend, very nice to have more Brazilians in the community. We are all together with the same purpose.

Now I'm more relaxed knowing that these veins are so desired by PEGYM members, but of course I need to be careful because this (Y)-shaped vein takes several other veins, I still have a bit of difficulty practicing JELQ, due to the my little girth, but oh well.

Let's keep in touch, evolve together.

Comment

If this helps, just copy and paste, the sentences in...

https://translate.google.com/

It can usually pick the correct words and language.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          *not
                          Thanks!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by oscarcoast View Post
                            Famous Big Al, thanks for the message.

Well, I'm glad it's nothing to worry about, on the contrary, it's a very positive thing to have these prominent veins.

I want to take this moment and thank you for helping the members of this community, you are an inspiration as well as other members. I hope to keep in touch with you, I am changing my life in every way. You can be sure that I will be a great supporter, I am totally focused on that.

You're most welcome, and thank you for your very kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by oscarcoast View Post
                              Physdoc, thanks for replying buddy. Well, I really like these prominent veins, but I was afraid that some of them might be thrombosis.

I need to be careful in the jelq, when I reach 70% of erection if I put a little more force I feel that it (dorsal) gets a little sore, for me it's a little complicated to do (ok) because I have small girth (4 .6"), then I end up catching a lot of the prominent veins in the jelq movement.

I hope to keep in touch with you, thanks for the feedback!
                              You're welcome. Yeah, you'd really know something was wrong if it was thrombosis - symptoms are alot more than seeing prominent vasculature (pain, swelling, redness, etc.)

I have a few prominent arteries on my unit, too. I don't avoid them when I jelq, but I do go a little easier on them. I just adjust my grip now and then to get a good jelq without too much action on them. I can tell when it's enough pressure just by how much blood I feel being pushed forward. You'll get a feel for that, too.
                              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X