Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you feel when manual stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you feel when manual stretching?

Hello,

I've been on and off doing PE.. started with JP90 and bounced around with extender here and there for a short duration, and back with manual stretching. And I'm not sure if I'm indeed performing the most basic stretches properly.

This may be one of the most basic question, but what would you say you feel when you are manual stretching?
    This may be different amongst people, but I've read some indicate that they could feel a good stretch in their ligaments.. or feel that their shaft is tired after a good stretching session / PE workout .. etc.

I know that, of course, grabbing the head of the penis is a nono.
    When I perform basic manual stretching (for example, stretching all direction), I like to use overhand grip and grab an inch or so beneath the corona so that some extra skin will cover over the corona and a bit over the glans as the penis is pulled to its max length. And when pulling, I'm thinking that the corona is the stopper from which I'm pulling the shaft against.

However, when stretching, what I think I feel prominently is that minty feel of stretching of the skin around the base of the penis. In theory, since I'm pulling the penis, the ligs must be also be stretching as well, but I don't think I've ever stretched and register a stretch in the ligament. And when I stretch, currently holding each direction (Left, Right, Up, Down) 1 min. each for a total of 20 min. , every now and then I will find that the skin will gradually slide over too much to the glans so I have to readjust the grip. If I were to grab a little closer to the corona, I think this is bad since no/far less skin will cover the corona and my fingers will be putting too much direct pressure on the corona as I stretch.

What are your opinions on what the stretch in the ligs feel like?
    And would there be tips to making manual stretches better?

Thank you!

Once you get into a regular routine and begin progressing you should reach a point in intensity where you start feeling a very mild burn in the groin almost like working a muscle group when working out. I didn't really start feeling that until I started doing side to side stretches. Stick with the JP90 and see if you grew any at the end of the program. If you are seeing positive results from it then continue but do more reps or hold for longer durations. Once you feel it's time to move on the Advanced Jelq Free routine is a good choice. Regardless if you feel anything the ultimate result you are looking for is growth.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Appreciate the reply Ultimate Burrito!
      I am actually stalking your Enter the Burrito log thread and been digging up more gold from there haha
      Still a work in progress, but thank you very much for that as well.

About a week ago, I've been recommended and switched my previous manual PE routine. The new one is more stretching focused and is saving me a bit on time as well so I will try this one for a good few months. I'll definitely try JP90 routine again or add parts of it to then-routine later on!

Comment

The ligaments at the shaft should be felt stretching. As the exercise progresses, the shaft itself should be felt elongating.

Post-stretch, your penis should appear elongated but not exhausted.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 07-26-2021, 02:23 PM. Reason: Spelling
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you don't manage slipping and gliding under your grip, you won't feel any of the things you should be feeling. Here's a thread all about how to get a proper grip:

Get a grip, and gain.

Once you learn to minimize slippage and how to set your grip into the deeper target tissues so there's little gliding of superficial tissues over the corpora cavernosa, you will naturally feel the things you should be feeling. You will probably be surprised by how tough the target tissues are and how much force you can comfortably apply once you develop some skills with manual stretching.
          "The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes precedes him; it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size." - French Proverb

Comment

Good thing mine never felt exhausted ..
            I gotta work on it to figure out what this ligament stretching feeling is..!
            Perhaps it's like mind-muscle connection.. mind-ligament connection that I have to develop for me?
            Or perhaps I'm just not doing it correctly haha
            Thanks!

Comment

Thanks mistergeorge!
              I will definitely note these and try them out for sure later when possible.
              Currently, my temporary circumstances are not allowing me to purchase these and experiment them!
              And I agree with the overhand grip on your Get a grip post - whenever I pull with underhand grip, I feel extra minty skin-pulling sensation around the base along with much gliding/sliding.
              Question.. could you tell me how far down you grab your penis in relation to your corona when you manually stretch? When you apply the magnesium carbonate liquid gym chalk on your hand and grab the shaft and proceed on pulling it, do you not feel the pulling force of the fingers directly against your corona that cause discomfort?

Comment

Originally posted by littlegiant0420 View Post
                Thanks mistergeorge!
                I will definitely note these and try them out for sure later when possible.
                Currently, my temporary circumstances are not allowing me to purchase these and experiment them!
                And I agree with the overhand grip on your Get a grip post - whenever I pull with underhand grip, I feel extra minty skin-pulling sensation around the base along with much gliding/sliding.
                Question.. could you tell me how far down you grab your penis in relation to your corona when you manually stretch? When you apply the magnesium carbonate liquid gym chalk on your hand and grab the shaft and proceed on pulling it, do you not feel the pulling force of the fingers directly against your corona that cause discomfort?
                My own grip is placed right next to the corona of the glans. So the index and middle fingers are doing the actual grip. The ring finger and pinky are enclosing the glans, but not applying much pressure. Even without the liquid gym chalk there will be some natural abbrasiveness of the hands to get used to. But yes, with the liquid chalk it takes conditioning to adapt to the sensations. But mostly my experience with the liquid gym chalk is that it provides the most comfortable grip of everything else I tried.

Some of the slip-reducing tools in that thread should be available to you without having to make any purchases. Feel free to try other things.
                "The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes precedes him; it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size." - French Proverb

Comment

So the natural abbrasiveness of the hands that you are talking about..
                  are you referring to the sensation of the index and/or middle finger pulling out against the corona of the glans as you perform the stretch? So in my head, the fingers would be snugly placed at the little dip between the corona & the shaft and pull out with the plateau of corona acting as a stopper.

My apologies if I'm poking for so much detail, but I had thought that directly working with the glans (I guess which the corona is a part of) is bad whilst stretching since the direct contact might numb down glans (corona in this case) sensitivity.
                  But again, another part of me is thinking that it makes sense to be pulling against the corona if I'm to feel a good stretch in the ligs and not the skin.
                  So, I guess possibility of losing sensitivity in the corona of the glans is inevitable ?

Comment

A small cotton towel will work well at padding and enhancing the grip for stretches. In addition to this, one should stretch using only as much grip force as is needed to accomplish the exercise.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Got it--
                      I've got a small piece of cloth that might do the trick and will try in tomorrow's session.
                      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by littlegiant0420 View Post
                        So the natural abbrasiveness of the hands that you are talking about..
                        are you referring to the sensation of the index and/or middle finger pulling out against the corona of the glans as you perform the stretch? So in my head, the fingers would be snugly placed at the little dip between the corona & the shaft and pull out with the plateau of corona acting as a stopper.

My apologies if I'm poking for so much detail, but I had thought that directly working with the glans (I guess which the corona is a part of) is bad whilst stretching since the direct contact might numb down glans (corona in this case) sensitivity.
                        But again, another part of me is thinking that it makes sense to be pulling against the corona if I'm to feel a good stretch in the ligs and not the skin.
                        So, I guess possibility of losing sensitivity in the corona of the glans is inevitable ?
                        It's hard to say. You have to try it. You might have some temporary loss of sensitivity because there will be pressure on tissues that are normally very sensitive. You just can't avoid it. You don't want to ever use the glans as a handle. You don't want to pull against the rim of the glans ever because this is going to cause burst capillaries. I'm describing where I place my grip. It's right at the rim of the corona of the glans, but the GRIP is INTO the corpora cavernosa.

The natural abbrasiveness I'm talking about is your fingerprints. It's the lines and creases in the skin of your palms. If you feel it, it is not smooth. That in itself will be enough to cause some irritation of the shaft of the penis.

Okay, enough trying to do this in your head. Either crap or get off the pot You have to try this stuff and experiment with it. I didn't have anybody walking me through this on this level. I figured it out. I did what I had to do. I took risks. I lived with side-effects.

Comment

You can successfully grow your penis upto 2–3 inches if you follow this routine
                          Mon-Sat 2–4 sessions (15mins each) Compression Hanging
                          All Days 7 hours ADS All Day Strecher
                          These are products and get 15% OFF Buy From this link

The BASIC equipments you will need to grow length . To grow GIRTH you need

and choose Hydromax 7 if you are 5.5 to 7
                          Hydromax 9 if you are 7 inch and above

You will need to buy carabigners , chains and weight to use the Hanging device. With these devices under your belt it will SURELY MAKE DIFFERENCE in LENGTH and GIRTH but you have to be consistent enough because Penis Enlargement can take few months or even a year, Totally depends upon your body. Good Luck
                          Dangler
                          Senior Administrator
                          ☼ Wizard ☼
                          White Tiger Award 2015
                          Last edited by Dangler; 07-28-2021, 02:31 AM. Reason: Spamming, links in posts

Comment

Thank you very much mistergeorge for your description.
                            Too bad there isn't an instructor or some kind of personal trainer guiding spotting me! haha
                            I will certainly try more things! Thanks again!

Comment

I have just understood that I did my stretching exercises wrong and used the glans as a stop. How do I know if I have damaged any blood vessels / capillaries? I bled a bit (stopped immediately and was only so I just saw it)) almost two weeks ago but have taken it gently since a little more than a week break. Now I have understood how to do the exercises correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X