Where does 7.25bpel 4.75-5 girth stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does 7.25bpel 4.75-5 girth stand

My girth is my biggest concern. It’s actually anywhere from 4.5-5 4.5 at a bend in my shaft, 4.75 in normal shaft and 5 or slightly over at base.

Been getting hit with depression and self esteem issues and worrying about penis size made the list now ha

Also is it normal to have a fat pad at like 1inch? I’m only like 6.25, at best 6.5 nbp. I blame corona fir at least .5 of it ha Hope everyone’s doing good and the dicks are growing. I should probably get back on that train fir a confidence boost.

Hey man, good to see you back on here. I'm gonna be working on girth a lot myself, I've never gained much.

This site should answer all your questions about where you stand relative to others. I subtract .25 from my length because in the studies guys aren't being measured at 100% EQ usually. My girth doesn't really change much with EQ though surprisingly.

https://calcsd.info/full.html
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
      Hey man, good to see you back on here. I'm gonna be working on girth a lot myself, I've never gained much.

This site should answer all your questions about where you stand relative to others. I subtract .25 from my length because in the studies guys aren't being measured at 100% EQ usually. My girth doesn't really change much with EQ though surprisingly.

https://calcsd.info/full.html
      Thanks bud. I got a bathmate for girth gains and felt like my original, without hand pump, got me some good eq for like a week. My dick felt like a balloon, it’s honestly never felt like that before, it was awesome ha switching to the stronger hand pump last year and felt like I got nothing out of it. I need to jump back into it and go slow. Kind of wish I never sent the non hand pump back to hold onto that balloon dream ha

If that’s how they measure I’m ahead of the game then. My eq sucks on average haha hopefully we’ll both be swimming in girth gains soon.

Comment

Yes an inch pad is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsrule View Post
          Thanks bud. I got a bathmate for girth gains and felt like my original, without hand pump, got me some good eq for like a week. My dick felt like a balloon, it’s honestly never felt like that before, it was awesome ha switching to the stronger hand pump last year and felt like I got nothing out of it. I need to jump back into it and go slow. Kind of wish I never sent the non hand pump back to hold onto that balloon dream ha

If that’s how they measure I’m ahead of the game then. My eq sucks on average haha hopefully we’ll both be swimming in girth gains soon.

They measure with the best erection you're able to get at the time I believe. For me the best I can get nowadays is really like 90% EQ when I'm just about to ejaculate. It could be like 80% though idk. When I was 18 my erections were way harder. I just assume I wouldn't even get to my personal max EQ in a study since I have to be near orgasm to see it.
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

They measure with the best erection you're able to get at the time I believe. For me the best I can get nowadays is really like 90% EQ when I'm just about to ejaculate. It could be like 80% though idk. When I was 18 my erections were way harder. I just assume I wouldn't even get to my personal max EQ in a study since I have to be near orgasm to see it.
            Did you read that or did you come up with this one on your own? I doubt they’d count the measurement if they wernt fully erect, it would throw off the survey. If anything the guys prob had to do the walk of shame for not getting there haha I’ve looked at cslcsd before. I don’t really buy it. They put me in the 99 percentile for length and apparently in a room of a 1000 guys or whatever I have everyone beat but like 20.

Congrats on the length gains man. I always start going and then master bate too much and can’t train haha I get too excited when my election improves and want to take it for a ride.

Comment

I got this from the studies I read on calc SD.

https://encolombia.com/medicina/revi...ia8299-estudio

Unfortunately this study is in Spanish lol but google gives the option to translate the page. Here is the relevant point

1. Those who responded to the intracavernous injected drug (IIC) with PEG-E1, Papaverine-Phentolamine or Trimix, in doses sufficient to achieve an erection of 70% onwards, were included. One third required a second or third IIC to arrive at the efficient dose to produce a satisfactory erection. Since 1984, we have called an erection sufficient, adequate or greater than 70%, that which in quantity and quality the patient assimilates to "his normal erection" sufficient for easy and satisfactory vaginal penetration and that when the examiner applies axial pressure to the erect penis from the glans towards the pubis the cylinder is held firm without any bending

So essentially not everyone gets a 100% EQ erection from the injection but if they reach 70% they are still included in this particular one. They also are not jamming the ruler super deep into the skin so that probably subtracts another 1/8th of an inch. You could also consider that some of these are done in Asian countries where the average is lower. If you use the western data set and account for these factors you get a more realistic figure. From what I'm seeing it's probably best to subtract half an inch off your max size if you want to level the playing field with the studies. I'm gonna make that my rule in the future actually instead of taking off a quarter of an inch.

If you use the measuring technique I laid out calcSD should be accurate. If you live in the US the western data set will be the most relevant as well. If I just take my 7.25 and use the global data set I get the 99.48th percentile, but if I use 6.75 for the western data set it's only the 92.57th percentile. That seems pretty believable.
              8x5Goalzz
              Last edited by 8x5Goalzz; 07-27-2021, 08:20 AM.
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I got this from the studies I read on calc SD.

https://encolombia.com/medicina/revi...ia8299-estudio

Unfortunately this study is in Spanish lol but google gives the option to translate the page. Here is the relevant point

1. Those who responded to the intracavernous injected drug (IIC) with PEG-E1, Papaverine-Phentolamine or Trimix, in doses sufficient to achieve an erection of 70% onwards, were included. One third required a second or third IIC to arrive at the efficient dose to produce a satisfactory erection. Since 1984, we have called an erection sufficient, adequate or greater than 70%, that which in quantity and quality the patient assimilates to "his normal erection" sufficient for easy and satisfactory vaginal penetration and that when the examiner applies axial pressure to the erect penis from the glans towards the pubis the cylinder is held firm without any bending

So essentially not everyone gets a 100% EQ erection from the injection but if they reach 70% they are still included in this particular one. They also are not jamming the ruler super deep into the skin so that probably subtracts another 1/8th of an inch. You could also consider that some of these are done in Asian countries where the average is lower. If you use the western data set and account for these factors you get a more realistic figure. From what I'm seeing it's probably best to subtract half an inch off your max size if you want to level the playing field with the studies. I'm gonna make that my rule in the future actually instead of taking off a quarter of an inch.

If you use the measuring technique I laid out calcSD should be accurate. If you live in the US the western data set will be the most relevant as well. If I just take my 7.25 and use the global data set I get the 99.48th percentile, but if I use 6.75 for the western data set it's only the 92.57th percentile. That seems pretty believable.
                Well that’s pretty depressing. And I’m tiny again haha I’ve actually read that western data isn’t much different than global. I’ve never really looked though. I push into the pubic bone pretty good for my measurements too ha I thought you were supposed to. I’m pretty sure I’m not big at all even though some studies would way it. I think my girth alone lands me in the small category. Prob why no one responded haha

Comment

You are definitely above average and the length is easily over the 90th percentile. Just stick to PE for a year or two and you'll be all set. Tons of guys would kill to have your size. Imagine if you were only 4 inches, you would be ecstatic to gain 3 inches in length. Also 4.75 girth is a bit above average too.
                  2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Working...
                  X