Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Months No Results, What To Do ?

Hey Everyone,

Long time lurker, i think first time poster. Been in the shadows but need some help.

I've done PE years ago and got some results and growth then I stopped because of life.

6 months ago I started up again and even go a bathmate 1 month into my restarted PE journey. For some reason or another I took measurements at the start but not progress measurements as time went on. I took some measurements today after 6 months of PE. To my disappointment I got no results in length or girth. Here's my routine down below (I had gotten it from another poster here who had amazing results with it).

"6 weeks On , 1 Week Off

Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: Bathmate
    Mon/Thurs: 300 OK Jelqs & 200 V Jelqs
    Tues/Fri: 20min Stretching"

I'd say I stuck to it pretty well , never missing more than a day's workout and usually if i missed a day I'd make up for it on the day off. So basically out of 7 days I'd often be PEing 4-5 days out of those.

With the bathmate I usually do 15 min total with it on and pressurized.

Now im greatly disappointed because i heard great things about Bathmate overall and such and was motivated. The lack of results are disheartening.

With that being said... I dont wanna give up, i'd like to take maybe a 1-2 week break then retackle this goal, but here's my question....

What the heck do I do differently when i restart again... I want results and i know moving forward I should be a lot more meticulous with progress measurements and such. Where do I go from here?

Let me know if U have any questions.

I would try cleaning up your diet if it's junky and doing lots of cardio. Check your testosterone level as well. Anything to increase blood flow is going to help. Lastly, I'd try some form of progressive overload. Take it slow, but you should build up your volume/intensity over time. Your penis is probably conditioned enough to handle a stronger bathmate and more advanced exercises.
    Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
    2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
      I would try cleaning up your diet if it's junky and doing lots of cardio. Check your testosterone level as well. Anything to increase blood flow is going to help. Lastly, I'd try some form of progressive overload. Take it slow, but you should build up your volume/intensity over time. Your penis is probably conditioned enough to handle a stronger bathmate and more advanced exercises.

10% Bodyfat , so diet is pretty on point , i track macros and calories religiously at this point.

Weirdly enough i actually recently checked test levels (and free test)... all within range. Not super high but that's because I was cutting.

Thing is i wouldve thought with 6 months of stretching/jelq/bathmate after taking years off I wouldve seen some results at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Maamoulashta View Post
        10% Bodyfat , so diet is pretty on point , i track macros and calories religiously at this point.

Weirdly enough i actually recently checked test levels (and free test)... all within range. Not super high but that's because I was cutting.

Thing is i wouldve thought with 6 months of stretching/jelq/bathmate after taking years off I wouldve seen some results at least.

Hmm ok. Did you do this training before to get your gains? Are you sure EQ was equal during the measurements? Was your measuring technique identical? The gains can be so small over 6 months that any of these being off could make it seem like you didn't gain.

If you're sure you didn't grow after considering these factors, change up your training. Maybe for length try more stretching, an extender, and perhaps hanging (I don't know much about it though). For girth you could switch from pumping to ulis or clamping. Adding in kegels and RKs wouldn't hurt as well.

It's not talked about too frequently on here, but heading over to Janus Bifrons' channel on YouTube is worth a shot. I'm gonna try his methods when I come back.
        8x5Goalzz
        Last edited by 8x5Goalzz; 07-29-2021, 03:46 PM.
        Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
        2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

If you haven't gained from 6 months pe then it's time to switch things up. In this case I would recommened to take a bpfsl measurement as a new basline. After 1-3 months you should see an increased bpfsl if you are in gain territory.

I would try having 3 restdays per week (not in a row), take out stretching for an extender 3 hours on training days, reduce bathmate to 1-2 times per week, still do jelqing but not as much.

Just like bodybuilding it only takes 1-2 hours to effectivly train muscle but it takes 24-48 hours to heal and build up.
          Alex1988
          Member of the Month Aug 2021
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Alex1988; 07-29-2021, 04:49 PM.
          Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Sounds like a lot to start out with - did you work up to that or?

Some respond to high volume, some to low, some need more intensity than others from the jump. Also quality of reps vs quantity. I think there’s a tendency to do to much too soon both from a volume standpoint and stretch/grip intensity

Do you have any positive PIs like increase morning wood, more vascular, etc? Negative ones?
            Start - Nov 2020
            6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
            7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

What's the stretches are you doing?
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
                Hmm ok. Did you do this training before to get your gains? Are you sure EQ was equal during the measurements? Was your measuring technique identical? The gains can be so small over 6 months that any of these being off could make it seem like you didn't gain.

If you're sure you didn't grow after considering these factors, change up your training. Maybe for length try more stretching, an extender, and perhaps hanging (I don't know much about it though). For girth you could switch from pumping to ulis or clamping. Adding in kegels and RKs wouldn't hurt as well.

It's not talked about too frequently on here, but heading over to Janus Bifrons' channel on YouTube is worth a shot. I'm gonna try his methods when I come back.
                First off thanks for the help. To answer your questions...

Measuring technique was exactly the same, at full erection.

I agree it's time to change up my training I think. Cant keep doing this the same way as it's disheartening.

What do U mean my more stretching? Longer period of time or something else ?

As for pumping yeah I'll see what I can do, sucks a bit because the bathmate came highly recommended.

Thanks for the Janus recommendation, I'll check it out.

Appreciate your help

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
                  If you haven't gained from 6 months pe then it's time to switch things up. In this case I would recommened to take a bpfsl measurement as a new basline. After 1-3 months you should see an increased bpfsl if you are in gain territory.

I would try having 3 restdays per week (not in a row), take out stretching for an extender 3 hours on training days, reduce bathmate to 1-2 times per week, still do jelqing but not as much.

Just like bodybuilding it only takes 1-2 hours to effectivly train muscle but it takes 24-48 hours to heal and build up.

Thanks for the help. Yeah I think perhaps doing 3 rest days might be worth a shot. I like your suggestions and I'll see how I can incorporate them into my routine. Especially the extender.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickstand42 View Post
                    Sounds like a lot to start out with - did you work up to that or?

Some respond to high volume, some to low, some need more intensity than others from the jump. Also quality of reps vs quantity. I think there’s a tendency to do to much too soon both from a volume standpoint and stretch/grip intensity

Do you have any positive PIs like increase morning wood, more vascular, etc? Negative ones?

Yes, so first month into my PE routine I was doing JP 90 the stretching and Jelqs, then I moved to a new country (I travel a lot) and they had a shop that sold bathmate. Once I got it I kept doing JP90 with bathmate on side... but I would say last 4 months have been the routine I outlined above as I got the habits/consistency down to not miss workouts and started taking it more seriously. First 2 months was basically getting back into PE again and slowly jelqing/stretching more and figuring out the bathmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                      What's the stretches are you doing?

It was the basic stretching. Out/Up/Down/Left/Right and holding that position while doing 30 kegels. Each session was 20min total

Comment

So as Im going through my routine and trying to improve it im looking at where I might've gone wrong and I'd like the feedback of the community if possibly these mistakes might've led to no gains

1. Lack of a proper warmup. Im referring to the sock/hot shower part that many people do
                        2. Sometimes missed workouts.... that being said I usually would make up for it with my days off
                        3. Possibly wrong technique? - Thing is when I pump with bathmate for 15min I see it change in girth of course so I assume that part is being done right. I always assumed the basic stretching is straight forward but perhaps my technique is off. Maybe my jelqs are being done fast ?

Reason im baffled is because years ago when I did the JP90 i gained a good amount of size I'd say but more recently with a more intense/advanced routine including the bathmate I didnt seem to get any results.

What are some pitfulls I might be missing that might've led to no results ?
                        Maamoulashta
                        Last edited by Maamoulashta; 07-30-2021, 06:54 AM.

Comment

The bathmate is great and gives awesome temporary gains but it takes a lot longer to do anything permanent, I wouldn't recommend as a primary routine, it is better at complimenting other routines. Just stretching a couple days a week for a shot time won't get you anywhere. You should be doing those stretches 5 days a week. Look at the JP90 as an example. The optimal bathmate session from what I have researched is 3 sets of 5 minutes every other day, 3 days a week.

Are you trying for both length and girth?

Side to side stretches helped me gain some of my length and I'd just do them while watching a show.
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Im not an expert but for what I've read you shouldn't be doing kegels while stretching, too much tension to your pelvic floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              The bathmate is great and gives awesome temporary gains but it takes a lot longer to do anything permanent, I wouldn't recommend as a primary routine, it is better at complimenting other routines. Just stretching a couple days a week for a shot time won't get you anywhere. You should be doing those stretches 5 days a week. Look at the JP90 as an example. The optimal bathmate session from what I have researched is 3 sets of 5 minutes every other day, 3 days a week.

Are you trying for both length and girth?

Side to side stretches helped me gain some of my length and I'd just do them while watching a show.

Hey Burrito,

Love your posts in success thread. Yes going for both length and girth (both still same size). I had thought with bathmate after 6 months it wouldve given more results. The testimonies Ive ready basically all stated it accelerated growth drastically. Anyways, so what you're suggesting is I up the stretching frequency per week? Ive been doing bathmate 4x a week but I can bring it down to 3. I do the sets same as U describes 3x5min.

Any other suggestions ? I'll go through JP90 again and see where I might've gone wrong.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                              X