Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workout felt too easy...should I add more time/reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout felt too easy...should I add more time/reps?

So I went through my normal PE workout. I really felt like it was too easy today - so much so, that I don't feel like I got a good workout.

Is it possible that this is a sign that my penis is more conditioned than when I started and I should start adding time to my stretches and more jelqs?

Or does everyone just feel like they had a sh*tty PE workout sometimes?

What's your routine like ? Stick to your routine and don't change anything ....

Comment

Had a good workout today .... penis was responding great after my rest day .... hope to gain soon ....

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
        What's your routine like ? Stick to your routine and don't change anything ....
        Its pretty much a slightly more intense version of JP's 90 day routine. I'll stick with it then.

I actually had to use astroglide instead of vaseline...so maybe thats why.

Comment

Hey man, wait to see healthy body clues(some growth, harder,or more frequent erections) at the end of your workout week. If you don't have any body clues you should try upping the intensity a bit.

Comment

There's times where your routine will feel easier then the last one but you're still getting the same amount of work in. Don't add or lessen anything just yet, give yourself more time to condition first before you think about those things.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
            X