Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some things from MOS. Are these good stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some things from MOS. Are these good stretches?

Alright, so I found some interesting and tempting stretches over at MOS, and I was wondering what y'all think of them?

http://www.*************.com/forum/showthread.php?1833-My-TOW-Tug-Of-War-stretch-Traction-manuel
    http://www.*************.com/forum/showthread.php?1597-DLD-s-First-Routine-%28I-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine%29
    Goal: Huge

I really like DLDs first routine, it's awesome. Personally I like longer but fewer sets of stretching. The tugofwar thing I've never really gotten into, doesn't feel good to me.

Comment

MOS is full of homosexuals that believe getting pussy is wrong, and they are only concerned with making money.

Comment

Originally posted by PKsRevenge View Post
        MOS is full of homosexuals that believe getting pussy is wrong, and they are only concerned with making money.
        I didn't see this post before posting on your own introduction thread. I know that you feel that you were unfairly treated at MOS, but bringing such an attitude to this forum in not acceptable. We have many homosexual members on this forum, and they are just as welcome as anybody. Prejudices and slandering can be taken elsewhere, because at PEgym we support each other.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I apologize if my post seems like I meant that in a wrong way. Yes, I was treated unfairly, but I have no problem with homosexual men. As long as I can talk about getting pussy and fucking many women, I will help anyone that has questions regarding p.e. MOS has good exercises, I gained over an inch from that site. Going for that big 8!

Comment

Originally posted by PKsRevenge View Post
            We don't promote or tolerate that kind of attitude over here. We accept everyone for what they are, no matter what. Saying something like that is a fairly easy way of getting banhammered around here. If you were treated unfairly at MOS, then at least be respectful about it and instead of bashing without reason, reason it out.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

And don't bring it into this thread in the first place, thanks.
              This wasn;t supposed to be about bashing MOS, it was supposed to be about providing feedback for a couple of things seen over there.
              Goal: Huge

Comment

To me, the second routine is something I would never do.. The BTC cheek stretch is good, same with the other stretches. But the 2 second jelqs are kind of useless in my opinion (that is solely my opinion, other people think otherwise). Not something I would do, and if you're not a beginner then I wouldn't suggest that program.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                  Alright, so I found some interesting and tempting stretches over at MOS, and I was wondering what y'all think of them?

http://www.*************.com/forum/showthread.php?1833-My-TOW-Tug-Of-War-stretch-Traction-manuel
                  http://www.*************.com/forum/showthread.php?1597-DLD-s-First-Routine-%28I-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine%29
                  Does anyone actually do PE everyday? I thought that a was a big no.

Comment

There might be some who do, but it is not suggested to do it so your penishas time to rest.

Comment

I think DLD mentioned that he does not take breaks because the penis needs only 24 hours to heal .... I am not sure though .... just check it out ....

Comment

Working...
                      X