question for circumcised guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for circumcised guys

Have any of you noticed that your dick has more skin when you're erect? Its not a lot...or maybe I never paid much attention to my dick before, but I fee like there is a little more skin there than before. Like if I have an erection, I feel like I can move the skin a little. Its not something I am worrying about - just wondering if this is normal or other experience something like this?

i never really paid attention i just make sure i'm hard enough to to my job lol my girl has never notice either
    my current BPFSL: 7.5 and current BPEL: 7.5 and current EG: 6.0
    my goal BPEL: 8.5-10 my EG is fine as is
    solid like a rock

Comment

Never something I've paid attention too, but there are sometimes where it looks like the underside of where my circ scar is it's like it's regrown some and the skin is longer there..
      Do you find that you have turkey neck because of your circ?
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Millia,

I don't think I have a bad turkey neck just yet, but its something I'm keeping an eye on, lol. After I do my PE I actually pull lightly on the upper end of the skin where it connects to the shaft for about 30 seconds. I don't know if this will work...but I am hoping as I make bigger gains I don't get a turkey neck problem and this will help prevent it.

I seriously don't know if I am imagining things, but I feel like one of the PE exercises is stretching the skin a little so that I have a little extra skin when I get hard now. My EQ was really high today (easily 8-9) also and it made me notice if more. I asked the misses if she noticed and she didn't...I kind of think its cool though haha.

Maybe its the fact that I am stretching the sac a little after PE, but thats not on the actual dick.

You guys should check that out, ha. And let me know if you're noticing the same.

Comment

I notice it more when I'm flacid. The skin rolls over the glans, and the abnormal feeling has me unconsiously taking my hand and shifting him around in my pants. My wife notices it and says I am playing with myself
          And I also have a more pronounced turkey neck since starting PE.

Comment

That is a side effect somewhat. Doing exercises at a higher erection is not all that different than a foreskin restoration exercise.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm trying to do damage control on my turkey neck because I noticed today when I was about to jump into the shower I had like two steps of scrotum. That's why for the past week or so I've been doing scrotum stretches and ball jelq/stretch combos to try and reduce it. When I bundled stretch, my scrotum that is turkey neck at the base of my cock gets rotated along when I do the stretch and that bothers me..

Comment

Milla, What are scrotum stretches? Are those the same as what I describe above..."pulling on the skin a little where is connects to the shaft." Or is there a different exercises to try?

Yeah Waylander, I think I noticed that a little too. Its obviously not as much as you since I haven't been doing this as long. But I find myself fascinated by it and checking on it randomly throughout the day.

NP97, I wonder if these exercises will lead to some more noticeable foreskin restoration. I don't know if I'd actually like that. I'm not going to let it stop me...but your comment is interesting.

Comment

I would just focus on stretching the ligs and stay away from anything that stretches skin. For example: When your jelqing or doing manual make sure your penile skin isn't folding or wrinkling up as you pull because that places more stress on other parts of your skin.

Comment

i need more,

I'm not sure what you mean by that or how you would prevent it. I am starting to think its a natural part of PE. Like during stretching you're going to isolate the ligs. But during jelqing the skin is probably going to get a little stretched, don't you think?

It also might be a good thing for preventing the turkey neck. Maybe I am wrong?

Comment

Once you're more conditioned you should start keeping your free hand at the base during stretching exercises. Gets the tunica better and keeps the skin back.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I am going to post a picture on here that will make you all feel better about your turkey necks. It will be of my erect penis. My turkey neck is MASSIVE.

My ballsack itself is unproportionally large to its partner tool, which doesn't help, and as one suggested already on this thread I think the circ scar could have caused it to ride up as well. Like I said I will get a picture up here one of these days.

And to answer the original question on this thread, when I am fully erect, if I grip my penis shaft hard, I have enough extra skin to use it in similar fashion to uncut foreskin, though i am clearly 100% circumsized. I think this is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                          Milla, What are scrotum stretches? Are those the same as what I describe above..."pulling on the skin a little where is connects to the shaft." Or is there a different exercises to try?
                          Yea mine are different than yours are, completely. I've tried that, but it's not comfortable for me, and I like the ones that I do because it gets my balls to hang lower as well.
                          My first one consists of grabbing right below the shaft on the sack with on OK grip with the palm facing my body, and then I semi-jelq downwards until I get to my balls, and then stretch them to where it isn't painful but not completely comfortable either. Then I kegel, OK grip below the glans and pull up, all the way up as far possible to my body, which between the 2 stretching in opposite directions gives good resistance where my turkey neck is.
                          The other one I do, is just me grabbing the lowest part of my scrotum in the middle of it and pulling down as far as it will go, and then kegel, OK grip below the glans and do the same stretch.
                          While doing both, though I am stretching my penis out to make sure I get that stretch on the turkey neck. Something resembling a JAI stretch, it's very light on the actual penis itself.
                          Originally posted by i need more View Post
                          I would just focus on stretching the ligs and stay away from anything that stretches skin. For example: When your jelqing or doing manual make sure your penile skin isn't folding or wrinkling up as you pull because that places more stress on other parts of your skin.
                          Either way, your skin will get stretched.
                          Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                          i need more,

I'm not sure what you mean by that or how you would prevent it. I am starting to think its a natural part of PE. Like during stretching you're going to isolate the ligs. But during jelqing the skin is probably going to get a little stretched, don't you think?
                          You are right.

Jelqing will cause the skin to ride up a little bit, same with stretches. It is a downside to doing PE and unavoidable.

Comment

I have so much extra skin now, that when flaccid, it looks like I'm uncircumcised. Even though it's no big deal, I blame PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Sesq View Post
                              I have so much extra skin now, that when flaccid, it looks like I'm uncircumcised. Even though it's no big deal, I blame PE.
                              Sesq,

How long have you been doing PE? I believe ya man. I mean, just the results I am seeing now. After a year I am sure there will be more. Maybe size will fill up that skin though, ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X