Bed fowfers causing low EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed fowfers causing low EQ

Hello, new member here. I've been doing the jP90 routine for the last 6 months, recently I've added 3x2 min bed fowfers at the beginning and end of my routine. Every time I do it, my EQ drops and get a soft morning wood the next day. I heard bed fowfers are one of the safest exercise but I believe I've been getting som3negative PIs. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

Welcome! Sounds like you may have already navigated around the site, but be sure to click the START HERE! button towards the top for good info.

This is the first time I've heard bed fowfers linked to low EQ. Not that it isn't - I just am not aware of it. I do bed fowfers almost every night and haven't noticed lower EQ or less morning wood.

How are you doing them? Is you penis pinned between your thighs? Or do you tuck it all the way back so that it's pointing out the back of your thighs?
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I tuck it all the way back and then put a pillow in between my legs and lay on the side. My flaccid becomes longer for a while but my morning wood gets pretty weak.

Comment

Hmmm, that's how I do them, except I don't use a pillow and might be on my back or one side. I also change from back to side while sleeping - not to make the fowfer better, but just regular sleep turning. When I tuck it to start, my penis is more engorged than my usual flaccid (probably just from the touching). Also, when I release it, my penis is still pretty engorged. Is yours more/less engorged when you get tucked, or normal flaccid, how about when you release?

I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the blood flow you're getting when in the position.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

It's a little bit engorged after Jelqing but it's all dried up after release and slims down with a greater hang. It decreases my blood circulation so I try to massage it. But I still dont know why it affects my morning wood, I started with 5 min then decreased it to 3 min and its still the same result. I really dont know what Im doing wrong and afraid that I might damage the nerves if I continue to do this.

Comment

Try cutting back drastically in volume and see if the new reset allows you to maintain your EQ. If so, work up SLOWLY from the new baseline to allow your conditioning to adapt.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Can you please elaborate, do you mean cutting back the volume of bed fowfers or my entire PE routine? I currently warmup for 10mins then do jp90 with 60 rep jelq and 40 rep v jelq, ending with 20min of ballooning/ edge and then warm down with heat pad for 10min. Am I going overboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Diabl0 View Post
                Can you please elaborate, do you mean cutting back the volume of bed fowfers or my entire PE routine? I currently warmup for 10mins then do jp90 with 60 rep jelq and 40 rep v jelq, ending with 20min of ballooning/ edge and then warm down with heat pad for 10min. Am I going overboard?
                If the issue started with the addition of the fowfers then further reduction of time will be needed. If this doesn't help, eliminate the fowfers.

Only if you changed other variables in addition to adding the fowfers would this need to be factored into the equation.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X