Gents, Iím loosing hope . This is an honest outreach for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    Ok, I may be jumping into the conversation late, but I have to mention a problem I see here:
    Inconsistent methods.

I've been on the 'Gym here for nigh on 6 years. I read a lot, and in my reading I notice certain correlations. The one that I see over and over is consistency. There are many methods to PE. Extend, hang, manual, etc. And there are different approaches, like 2 days on 1 off, or 5 on 2 off, etc. Some guys warm up, others don't. Some will swear that ejaculating after PE is bad, others will say they always do it.

But the one thing that I always see connected to gains is consistency. Guys who set out a plan and stick to it with commitment are the ones who make gains.

So, I'd suggest take a week (or two) off. Then do the JP90 for the full 90 days (that is what the "90" means). Then set up a strict regimen utilizing the method you feel you can stick to. Perhaps it is using an extender. Or maybe you want to go manuals. Whatever you do, stick with it for at least another 3 months.

When I started out I tried different things, changed back and forth, etc. Made not real gains in 6 months. The I settled in to a good routine, one that I could do day in and day out, kept at it and gained an inch over the next 7 months.
    I agree with this 100%

The first thing that jumped out at me was inconsistencies, the use of the word "desperation and going from one method to the next.

Find a light routine, stick with it and add slowly to that routine.

Real gains take time
    Last edited by BigO; 08-25-2021, 11:38 AM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I started about 3-4 months ago, the first 2 I didnít see any gains at all!! NONE! I was hanging as much weight as I could for as long as I could and eventually got up to 15-20lbsÖ

Iím now a few weeks into changing it up and, wow! What a difference!!!

I tie a rubber type noose around the base and keep it there throughout, not very tight at all but enough to trap some blood.

I start with heat! Heat works!! I wrap an infrared heater for a good 15 mins, then stretch lightly. I donít have a tug low so I stretch left, right, and up about 100-200 reps.

After stretches, I go back to heat for another 10-15 mins and massage pretty hard.

I alternate between jelq and weight for about 15-20 mins each. I started laying flat with weight rather than standing up. Also, I use an inversion table and hang upside down also.

Then back on the heat for a bit when Iím done. Throw on some pron and edge for a whileÖ

If you smoke cigs, quit! Since I cut back more than half and started taking L-Arginine, Holy Shit!

I can actually see a difference! I havenít measured yet, Iím going to wait until I hit 90 days of this routine first, but I can see it!

Itís a lot!! I spend a good 1-1.5 hours on top of my other workouts.

Good luck!

✌️

Comment

Not sure if this is helpful but some people get injured from pe easily and donít gain anything.

I had no gains and penis would go cold no eq from any exercise. Then I did edging for a year straight now my penis doesnít get injured on any exercise and getting positive results.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          Ok, I may be jumping into the conversation late, but I have to mention a problem I see here:
          Inconsistent methods.

I've been on the 'Gym here for nigh on 6 years. I read a lot, and in my reading I notice certain correlations. The one that I see over and over is consistency. There are many methods to PE. Extend, hang, manual, etc. And there are different approaches, like 2 days on 1 off, or 5 on 2 off, etc. Some guys warm up, others don't. Some will swear that ejaculating after PE is bad, others will say they always do it.

But the one thing that I always see connected to gains is consistency. Guys who set out a plan and stick to it with commitment are the ones who make gains.

So, I'd suggest take a week (or two) off. Then do the JP90 for the full 90 days (that is what the "90" means). Then set up a strict regimen utilizing the method you feel you can stick to. Perhaps it is using an extender. Or maybe you want to go manuals. Whatever you do, stick with it for at least another 3 months.

When I started out I tried different things, changed back and forth, etc. Made not real gains in 6 months. The I settled in to a good routine, one that I could do day in and day out, kept at it and gained an inch over the next 7 months.
          Brilliant comment. I myself am guilty of inconsistency more than most. I think I first came across PEGym around 2012. Now, if I had picked a routine and managed to stay consist, I would probably be packing baby seal in my pants right about now.

I have been doing a deep dive into phallosan the last few days on this site (as I feel like the passivity of it may be just what I need to stick to it long term) and came across this thread started by traderace:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...hmate-x30.html

Honestly, it blew my mind. The first thing I noticed was the detailed log, and how incredibly consistent traderace was. He grew over an inch in length and 0.25 girth in the first 3 months. Obviously not everyone will experience these gains, but the process is laid out for all to see. He put in alot of time, effort and consistency, and kept a log in order to track his progress.

Secondly, he took on board advice from others such as Datawonk, that had compiled that's that outlined optimal parameters for phallosan use, and used it to his benefit.

Coming from someone such as myself, who can lack consistency, self accountability and motivation, i found his post to be incredibly useful and the value was immediately evident.

I feel like even the first page of that thread should almost be required reading for anyone new coming here, not for the content per se, but to get an idea of the process of someone who was successful.

Anyway, apologies if I hijacked this thread. Peace, and happy gaining.
          BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

Working...
          X