Another let down unfortunately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another let down unfortunately

So it turns out they wonít remove the fat or skin I was hoping to get removed by elite body sculpture . My situation is strange because thereís no question my bpel is 7Ē or a bit more , but my nbel is 6-1/2 or a tad bit more laying down flat , 6-1/2 depending on how I stand and it really is frustrating because Iíd like to be exactly 6-1/2 no matter how Iím standing or more . Do I shy away from relationships because of this , yes . I look relatively flat yet when erect itís almost like my suspensory ligament forms a upside down arch and blocks the visible length . Idk what to do other than be hungry all the time and just try to get to single digit body fat percentage which I know is definitely not easy because I give in and start eating snacks. Iíd like to think Iím 6-1/2 + nbel considering laying down I certainly am but feel like Iím cheating and no girl would ever believe me if the question arose and I lied like most and said Iím 7 Nbel or something.

Outside of male enhancement or clinical circles I can't ever recall anyone asking about NBP measures, specifically.

With all due respect, do you feel this is worth the frustration you appear to be suffering?

Physical training is an excellent vehicle for developing mental and emotional mastery and toughness. Male enhancement can be valuable in this aspect if you use it as a tool to transcend performance anxieties of all types.

The following may be of interest: More On The Mental Side Of Male Enhancement

Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

He is being consumed! Maybe it's time for pizza and beer or maybe wings and rum.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think you need to get a counselor to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Outside of male enhancement or clinical circles I can't ever recall anyone asking about NBP measures, specifically.

With all due respect, do you feel this is worth the frustration you appear to be suffering?

Physical training is an excellent vehicle for developing mental and emotional mastery and toughness. Male enhancement can be valuable in this aspect if you use it as a tool to transcend performance anxieties of all types.

The following may be of interest: More On The Mental Side Of Male Enhancement

No I keep doing it to prove a point that this either works or itís a lie . So far itís not been productive despite putting all the work in . Iím trying to respectfully say that i donít get the feeling any of this works . Itís mesmerizing how many people donít give any specific information on here . Itís always just vague . Itís easy enough to say stretch this way but thatís vague . I have a three layered tunica evidently but thereís hardly any good specific I repeat specific advice on how to over come that /work with it to make any ďgainsĒ .

Comment

Thanks for the extremely helpful information. Me to counselor; I want a bigger dock . Them , every dude does . I can appreciate my dick more , but thatís never going to physically change it . What I want from this forum is helpful specific info/support other than appreciate your dick more . To be fair some are helpful and give specific info but thereís a group of yíall who keep repeating this useless bs . Iím simply trying to improve my size . Donít worry about my personal life , itís fine .

Comment

Yeah Iím not doing that , I donít want to gain weight .

Comment

"Upsidedown arch" meaning your your ligament is tight and your dick points upwards a good bit when erect? If so, not knowing what you've already tried, hanging may be beneficial.

Comment

You have been at this for about 7 months and you want the world. It took me a year and a half to get good gains but you want it now. It just doesn't work that way.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post
                    What I want from this forum is helpful specific info/support other than appreciate your dick more . To be fair some are helpful and give specific info but there’s a group of y’all who keep repeating this useless bs . I’m simply trying to improve my size . Don’t worry about my personal life , it’s fine .
                    So if you've gotten helpful and specific advice from some members (as you admitted), then what exactly are you complaining of? That some people are trying to offer you other solutions that don't involve making your penis bigger? If you don't like hearing that kind of advice, then just ignore it. Why dwell on it? You ask a question, people offer advice. You are free to pick and choose what you find is most helpful to you.

Still, I got to say. Some members here have experience. I don't mean just with PE stuff, but most importantly with life itself. Smart members in their 40's 50's and 60's who have seen the world, learned a lot from it... and have much wisdom to share with a young guy like you. For your own best interest, I would suggest to you that you keep an open mind. This openness to receive advice will make you more knowledgeable, better prepared to face unfamiliar situations. And that little skill comes in pretty handy throughout life... which includes relationships.

Comment

No I keep doing it to prove a point that this either works or it’s a lie . So far it’s not been productive despite putting all the work in . I’m trying to respectfully say that i don’t get the feeling any of this works . It’s mesmerizing how many people don’t give any specific information on here . It’s always just vague . It’s easy enough to say stretch this way but that’s vague . I have a three layered tunica evidently but there’s hardly any good specific I repeat specific advice on how to over come that /work with it to make any “gains” .
                      There are plenty of step-by-step routines on this site along with data for training along the complete spectrum. The following will be helpful to get started:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Unless your erections are inhibited in some way, having a multi-layer tunica wouldn't preclude you from gaining size. Out of curiosity, is this a guess or did you have your penis analyzed?

This needs to be understood: The motivation behind your training will affect you more for male enhancement training than with other types of training. Why? Because if you can't induce good EQ, you're going to have issues training for size.

You can be anxious, upset, or any other negative emotion and- if you wished- you could will your biceps to curl a weight. You can't force your penis to get erect under those conditions (at least naturally).

Forced male enhancement training can actually make things worse if you're suffering from depression, as it'll be one more thing you won't succeed at.

The following goes into the above in more detail:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/challen...ml#post1307821

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

https://www.pegym.com/articles/menta...le-enhancement
                      Last edited by Big Al; 08-30-2021, 02:31 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                        So if you've gotten helpful and specific advice from some members (as you admitted), then what exactly are you complaining of? That some people are trying to offer you other solutions that don't involve making your penis bigger? If you don't like hearing that kind of advice, then just ignore it. Why dwell on it? You ask a question, people offer advice. You are free to pick and choose what you find is most helpful to you.

Still, I got to say. Some members here have experience. I don't mean just with PE stuff, but most importantly with life itself. Smart members in their 40's 50's and 60's who have seen the world, learned a lot from it... and have much wisdom to share with a young guy like you. For your own best interest, I would suggest to you that you keep an open mind. This openness to receive advice will make you more knowledgeable, better prepared to face unfamiliar situations. And that little skill comes in pretty handy throughout life... which includes relationships.
                        This is excellent advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          There are plenty of step-by-step routines on this site along with data for training along the complete spectrum. The following will be helpful to get started:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Unless your erections are inhibited in some way, having a multi-layer tunica wouldn't preclude you from gaining size. Out of curiosity, is this a guess or did you have your penis analyzed?

This needs to be understood: The motivation behind your training will affect you more for male enhancement training than with other types of training. Why? Because if you can't induce good EQ, you're going to have issues training for size.

You can be anxious, upset, or any other negative emotion and- if you wished- you could will your biceps to curl a weight. You can't force your penis to get erect under those conditions (at least naturally).

Forced male enhancement training can actually make things worse if you're suffering from depression, as it'll be one more thing you won't succeed at.

The following goes into the above in more detail:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/challen...ml#post1307821

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

https://www.pegym.com/articles/menta...le-enhancement
                          Hi big al, no itís really just a guess that I must have a three layered tunica . I try manuals but I can never stretch past my bone pressed stretch length . Other problem I have is that my hands start to cramp or I end up deforming my glans temporarily. Iím having decent erections but like I say Frye life of me I pull till I get to my max stretched length but canít get it to budge . I may go from 7.5 to 7.75 stretched after extending but thatís it and it quickly retracts back to 7.5Ē

Comment

Hi big al, no it’s really just a guess that I must have a three layered tunica . I try manuals but I can never stretch past my bone pressed stretch length . Other problem I have is that my hands start to cramp or I end up deforming my glans temporarily. I’m having decent erections but like I say Frye life of me I pull till I get to my max stretched length but can’t get it to budge . I may go from 7.5 to 7.75 stretched after extending but that’s it and it quickly retracts back to 7.5”
                            If your hands are the limiting factor in your stretches, there's essentially two options:

1. Strengthen your hands

2. Use a device to assist or replace the use of your hands.

You might look into weight hanging if manual stretches aren't giving you results.

Comment

Thanks for the extremely helpful information. Me to counselor; I want a bigger dock . Them , every dude does . I can appreciate my dick more , but thatís never going to physically change it . What I want from this forum is helpful specific info/support other than appreciate your dick more . To be fair some are helpful and give specific info but thereís a group of yíall who keep repeating this useless bs . Iím simply trying to improve my size . Donít worry about my personal life , itís fine .
                              I say this after reading alot of your post. I said this seriously. Its great to have a professional to talk to you about anything. I could go on about why i said that but ill leave it alone.

Have you tried fulcrum and/or bundled in addition to your routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X