• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extagen Pill's

Do they work?

combined with PE, who knows?

Comment

I have read in many places that pills do not work.

Comment

Ya, Ive heard pills dont work too... bt I dont know... if you have the money to try them go ahead and tell us how they work?

Comment

why waste money on pills and hope that they work. Just keep exercising

Comment

I was just saying if he really wants to try them and doesnt mind spending money... why not... even if they dont work its not like they will hinder progress... and I dont think he was planning on just using pills by themself... maybe they work better if you use them with exercise?... But if you know for sure they dont work then dont waste the money...

Comment

How would it even be possible for them to work?

Comment

i am very new. i am testing the water yet. i havn,t even introduced myself fully. i'll if i take on the exercises which i am very likely to.
                in last two weeks of search, with no experience what so ever i would like to say that any pill or medication which will improve blood circulation to the penis should boost the effect of woek outs. increasing blood circulation at micro-circulation level i.e capillary level as well should be a big advantage in obtaining gains. what i do not know if any pill really does that. i have not heard the name of the pill mentioned here.
                However i think there is some evidence for ginko to increase blood circulation at capillary level in brain and other part parts including penis. L-arginine helps in dilating blood vessels in penis and helps maintain stronger erections. as far as i know there is medical evidence for this. it helps in formation of nitrous oxide in the penile tissue which causes dilation of blood vessels. the person who discovered and explained this process was awarded noble prize for this break through discovery.
                i am not sure of many claims made regarding herbal products but i know that formation of new collagen and elastin must be needed to attain gains. hence just on my common sence basis collagen pills and glucosamine should help. glucasamine is needed for the ligaments, tendons and similar tissues in and around joints. similar sort of material is more or less required for penis tissue. the smoth muscles will need same substances as other body muscles need such as amino acids. having said that if you atre in good health and have a good balance diet you should need nutrient suppliments. however if you wish to take some medication to help gains why not try substances required by the penis tissue and arginine. the latter will increase the circulation. similarly yohimbe will increse circulation in penis and give harder erection, which should help to expand blood vacuoles( spaces in the penis). Vitamin C is needed in healing processes in the body and help reduce scar tissue. it also helps in formation of elastin, which is responsible for elasticity and strechability of the penis. if you do not have much elasticity i tend to think you will benefit a lot from the exercises. i wonder, if this is correct that people who have a bibber difference in the measurements in the flaccid and erect state get quicker and more gains. just a thought.
                people with personal experience are a very good source of information as theories would be only theories. no substitute for the actual results and obserable facts.
                i am trying to understand this subject in more dertail before i actually start working on it.
                soody

Comment

Soody: Good call When it comes to PE, patience really is a virtue. And it pays off to learn first and act later.
                  "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

extegen pill

Sorry, I did not realize that I made a lot of spelling mistakes in my above reply. Most of these are typing errors. I hope it is still understandable what I was trying to say.

In a typing error I missed to write NOT in one of the sentences. Please note that what I wanted to say was, Without elasticity and strechability of penis we would not be able to make much gains with PE. This is what I think. I have research evidence to support. I also think perhaps as you reach a stage in gains were difference between flaccid measurements and those in erection are not much different, one may be less likely to make further gains.

Any views from the experienced ones.

soody

Comment

Originally posted by soody View Post

In a typing error I missed to write NOT in one of the sentences. Please note that what I wanted to say was, Without elasticity and strechability of penis we would not be able to make much gains with PE. This is what I think. I have research evidence to support. I also think perhaps as you reach a stage in gains were difference between flaccid measurements and those in erection are not much different, one may be less likely to make further gains.
                      Soody, it's funny--I was thinking the same exact thing.

In theory, I feel that growers might have an easier time gaining than showers. Why? Because a growers penis is much more elastic and stretchable. It grows up to 5 times bigger every time a man gets an erection.

Showers, on the other hand, don't grow that much at all when they get an erection. I've often wondered who gains more: showers or growers. Maybe for the next PE survey we can find out.
                      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

There is reason to believe that the following post is spam
                        - The PE Gym Team

From what I have read and I have found a site that talks just about this, and this is one of the few if the only one that actually does work, with or without doing the routine on here, but the guy strongly suggesting doing a routine to get over all results while using these pills. Here is the link to this guys site and you will also find that he has even asked others to post what there results have been and if you read all of them you will find tons of people that have tried others with no results and then tried extagen and had great results. Ok here is the link I hope this helps to answer your question once you read it. http://www.penis-enlargement-planet....ss_extagen.php
                        Last edited by remek; 09-06-2007, 02:54 AM.

Comment

The only problem I have with that is the website you posted seems to accept a lot of advertising money...so that alone makes me skeptical about the validity of the testemonials.

Fitboy
                          Stock Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by fitboy View Post
                            The only problem I have with that is the website you posted seems to accept a lot of advertising money...so that alone makes me skeptical about the validity of the testemonials.

Fitboy
                            Bingo!

Welcome to the world of PE.

Amdman: The mere fact that this is your first post and it sounds like spam, combined with the site you posted looking like spam, and everything about this situation reading spam, makes one to assume that you are, in fact, spamming. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let the post stay (with a warning, of course).

Comment

From what i have researched they would work about as good for us as Hoodia(the diet plant from Africa) ,which is another scam.

Hope2gro

Comment

Working...
                              X