"Uncut members needed for help!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Uncut members needed for help!"

Because of the frequent questions concerning uncircumcised exercising technique's, the PEGym team is going to write an article focused on the subject. Anybody(especially the uncut members) who has any helpful questions, answers, suggestions, etc on the subject, please either post them here or send me a PM. Anything that you feel could be helpful information in this article or on this subject is appreciated.
    If you have an answer to any of the posted questions I've posted(or posted by someone else), please give us your 2 cents. WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK Thanks guys!

Example Questions

What is the best way for an uncircumcised guy to jelq?

Do I hold the skin back?

Whats the best lube?

Will my skin get even more prominent?

Stretching technique's and advice.

Advice on All the different exercises(ex. fowfers, piss pulls, V jelq, bends, stretches, etc, etc.)

Any device technique's for the uncut would be helpful as-well.(pumping, clamping, extenders, etc.)

Waylander, as usual, is right on target.
    Gentlemen, please share your experience and knowledge.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I am uncut and i usually hold the base of my penis with my non jelqing hand and simultaneously pull back the excess skin generated by the jeqing hand motion.Works great and is generally a smooth workout.I jelq with the foreskin covering the glans for EL ranging between flaccid and 40%. EL any higher and i pull my foreskin back,expose the glans and then jelq.It is more comfortable to jelq with the foreskin pulled back at higher erection levels and the same goes for jelqing at lower EL with the foreskin covering the glans.

I've always used baby oil and it's perfect for my PE sessions.

For stretching i pull the foreskin back and hold right below the glans and pull straight out or which ever direction i want to .... I use a moderate force pull.

I've noticed excess skin around the ball sac region connecting the penis to the balls.

I use a similar technique to the jelqs while doing v-jelqs .... I use my non jelqing hand in a downward motion against the pull of the jelqing hand to neutralize any excess skin generated from the pull.
      Last edited by EQKing; 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

If you want to copy/use or modify a paragraph located in my Extender FAQs(waiting to be pubished), there is one concerning Extenders & Foreskins.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback EQK

Dangler: Thats an idea, hopfully we can get some good feedback off this thread and start puttting some things down for sorting.Thanks Dangler

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Example Questions

Do I hold the skin back?

Whats the best lube?

Advice on All the different exercises(ex. fowfers, piss pulls, V jelq, bends, stretches, etc, etc.)

Any device technique's for the uncut would be helpful as-well.(pumping, clamping, extenders, etc.)
            I do not hold the skin back, I let it go naturaly with the jelq and it works great, I have no troubles at all. Just jelq the same way as a cut guy.

Lube in my oppinion wont make any difference on cut or uncut men.

The forskin will get more prominent, but your dick will grow along with it so it wont be to bad ( this is what ive noticed from personnal experience).

While stretching, pull the skin back to expose your head, then grip below the glans just like anyone else would and perform your stretch.

In all my time PEing, I have not had any difficulty doing exercises with my uncut dick, everything works out just fine.
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Thanks Boxer and Pirate. If any uncut guys out there have some feedback about the devices do's/don'ts, please feel free to add

Comment

Nice thread, Waylander!

I'm uncut, BPEL = 5" / Girth = 4" and some change.

My biggest issue is properly stretching and I'm still combating this issue.

As stated in EQking's post, I pull back the skin and hold it at the base while pinning
                down the fat pad. However, as I make a grab near below the glans (head), my grab moves over
                the glans (head) when i pull to conduct a stretch--(some loose skin shifts upwards). It's frustrating. Also, If I stretch/pull to the left
                or right, I feel the skin being pulled at the base, where I'm holding down the excess.

I'm not sure If I'm not grabbing hard enough or what, but I'm still at a loss.
                And I dont even think I'm stretching....

Anyone have similar issues?

Also, It would be awesome if an uncut guy made some good quality vids/pics on this.
                Hopefully some day, someone will donate their time.

Anyways, maybe the uncut guys on here can further assist me.

Thanks.

Comment

Need some more uncut dudes to help out! Maybe changing the thread title will help you get more hits?
                  "Uncut members needed for help!" ????
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I am cut, but have a couple ideas.

Best lube IMO is Baby oil Gel, either J&J or Equate. Stays wet for long time and prevents chafing

A stretch technique I found is, when stretching to either side, slightly turn the hips to the other side to help with a little more stretch beyond what the arm can do. Also, stand when exercising, I have tried both sitting and standing and found standing to be better.
                    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

i really appreciate this waylander! I'm uncut and I have problems in this sense in knowing how to do things. It also doesn't help I must have too long/tight foreskin and my glans is completely covered when erect and while i'm trying to stretch the skin to combat this, this effort in really helpful! Cheers!
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        Need some more uncut dudes to help out! Maybe changing the thread title will help you get more hits?
                        "Uncut members needed for help!" ????
                        Good idea Millia, I just changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                          Example Questions

Do I hold the skin back?

Whats the best lube?

I jelq normally, I do not have problems with excess skin. What I do while jelqing is that when I finish the jelq and go down to the base with the other hand, I pull the skin slightly downwards, so it does not "accumulate" on the top.

Lube - extra virgin olive oil. Maybe little harder to clean than some fancier stuff, but paper towels work good. The lube it's cheap and natural, no chemistry. I don't have budget to spend 20 bucks on some fancy oil.

I think my skin stays in the same ratio to the rest of the penis, as the penis grows, so the skin.

Stretching, I usually do the OK grip behind the glans with holding just a little of the skin, so the skin does not restrict the stretch. Holding under the glans without skin is uncomfortable, irritates the glans.

I cannot give more advice, only that I think that every guy has to spend some time to find the good grips and techniques and so.
                          Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
                          Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
                          Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
                          Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
                          Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                            i really appreciate this waylander! I'm uncut and I have problems in this sense in knowing how to do things. It also doesn't help I must have too long/tight foreskin and my glans is completely covered when erect and while i'm trying to stretch the skin to combat this, this effort in really helpful! Cheers!
                            I too am uncut and have long/tight foreskin , my cure for that was rather stupid I just wanked harder and harder until I finally managed to get the skin down while fully erect, though I'm guessing I have a tight frenulum aswell because its rather uncomfortable if I kegel while fully erect with the skin behind my glands + it looks like its about to snap .But it doesn't affect me one bit when jelqing , I jelq with skin covering glands because for me its easier.Extra virgin olive oil is my lube and works good apart for the smell all it needs is abit of soap and its gone.

I'm wondering if that is the reason why I don't have a normal amount of girth because when I'm fully erect and kegel it looks like my blood circulation has been cut off to the glands because its so tight, even the glands colour starts to change to a darker purple/blueish colour.Though it doesn't hurt/feel uncomfortable if I don't kegel when erect.

All in all it doesn't bother me one bit.I love my penis.
                            Goal7"
                            Last edited by Goal7"; 06-20-2010, 09:45 AM.
                            Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
                            FG:3.705" now=3.783"
                            NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
                            BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
                            MEG:4.096" now=4.368 :D

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Comment

I was always fascinated by those who were "cut", however, that was not something I could talk about, or even research, easily. (there was no internet back then )
                              So I always treated any thing cock related, as if I did not have a foreskin. Wanking too, exercising that extra skin. At times I retract it, roll it under itself, so that it leaves the glans exposed. Handy for tanning all over out at the pool. No it doesn't get burned.
                              When I wear an "AutoXleeve", having the skin retracted is not a problem. Matter of fact, it is rather stimulative.
                              What ever hand exercises I do, well, I just do them without too much concern. I suppose if I had never paid that much attention to it, way back then, and never actively wanked until I needed glasses, and then some...things might be different.

Conclusion: I love mine. If yours is too restrictive, began finding ways to loosen it up. Skin can stretch. Most important, always learn to use the cards you are dealt in the card game of life. Often you have a winning hand, and have not realized it.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X