Shop Vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Vac

Sounds insane but I used a 2 horse shop vac and duct taped a cylindrical tube to the end, I was careful the that my balls didn't get sucked in. It gave my cock a great tug, lots of blood flow, did a few sessions of 10 minutes. No apparent damage (yet) i do feel all the great sensations afterwards like it got my cock well stretched out. Comments? I don't recommend doing this or anything else if its painful- obvious caution with all things- but it didn't seem to different from a pump, or certain other products out there- but way cheaper

Damn your a crazy man for trying such a bold move lol, but if no negitives came then I guess it's ok. I won't be trying that anytime soon thouogh, I dont even want to use a pump, I just use my hands.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Damn, hardboi99. I don't even know how to respond to this. I just hope to hell that anyone reading your post doesn't try this. You are very lucky. I do not, repeat, DO NOT recommend anyone try this. You could very easily have burst a vein. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What next ? Oh wait, there's a milking machine out in the barn...
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

i did it when i was younger lol strange childhood. I remember pretending to spill stuff in the basement so i could play with it lol
          Start
          BPEL: 9"
          BPFSL: 9.3"
          EG: 5.5"
          Goal for now
          BPEL: 10"
          EG:6"

Comment

I would NOT want to explain THAT injury at the emergency room.................

Comment

....or to your girlfriend, or boss, or mom.....

Comment

I actually had a friend that got me into pumping and he rigged an air compressor with pressure release valves. And it worked, but was VERY DANGEROUS now that I look back on it, and it WOULD always give me a donut for a while!

Comment

I am just trying to imagine what it would be like if you used something like that and it went wrong.
                  Wow.
                  Not a great thing to live with for the rest of your life.

Comment

"Some things should remain unwritten".
                    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

A 2 hp shop vac could easily pull 20-30 inches Hg. This is about 4-6 times the amount of vacuum you want on your dick. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Hahaha Calixto that is completely insane!

Hardboi, are you talking about putting your knob in a vacuum cleaner nozzle? Done it once or twice in the day but i doubt i'll be phasing it into my pe routine anytime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by hardboi99 View Post
                          Sounds insane but I used a 2 horse shop vac and duct taped a cylindrical tube to the end, I was careful the that my balls didn't get sucked in. It gave my cock a great tug, lots of blood flow, did a few sessions of 10 minutes. No apparent damage (yet) i do feel all the great sensations afterwards like it got my cock well stretched out. Comments? I don't recommend doing this or anything else if its painful- obvious caution with all things- but it didn't seem to different from a pump, or certain other products out there- but way cheaper

hahahahahahahahaha. a 2 horse vac! bro, when i was 12 or 13 i used a vacuum to suck my dick and it cut it alllll up. BAD too. i got the nut off but it cut my penis up right beneath the glands. i couldnt run for about a week because my penis was too sensitive. i had to wear underwear for that week to keep my penis from having limited movement

Comment

Originally posted by Smally View Post
                            hahahahahahahahaha. a 2 horse vac! bro, when i was 12 or 13 i used a vacuum to suck my dick and it cut it alllll up. BAD too. i got the nut off but it cut my penis up right beneath the glands. i couldnt run for about a week because my penis was too sensitive. i had to wear underwear for that week to keep my penis from having limited movement
                            did you use a standup model? ... i was around 13 it was all good with me =].
                            Start
                            BPEL: 9"
                            BPFSL: 9.3"
                            EG: 5.5"
                            Goal for now
                            BPEL: 10"
                            EG:6"

Comment

Ouch, sounds like that could potentially make an interesting trip to the ER. They'd probably have some questions to ask...

Comment

Working...
                              X