Thread: Gains from a consistent EQ?
- 06-11-2010 #1
I've heard that having your highest EQ consistently will give you gains. Is this true? Seems possible to me...
- 06-11-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Yes. At the same time I notice my EQ go down the crapper before gains... well, kinda. I'm the same size, but with a lesser EQ. As if the body isn't ready for that 'new' amount of blood to be in there.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By C.Phantasy in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 90Last Post: 07-26-2016, 05:26 PM
- By richraver92 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2010, 03:23 PM
- By Dickenstein in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 08:46 AM
- By TheGodJr in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:40 AM