- 06-13-2010 #1
So, for the longest time I searched for a way to actually protect my balls while using infrared heat on my penis. No solution I came across on pegym or thundersplace seemed to work. Usually, I use a couple of socks and some foil to protect my nuts until I came across a better way today. I was searching the internet for ways to block and limit infrared heat and came across two sites that both suggested glass as a solution. Basically, these sites say that light from an infrared source can penetrate glass but that heat from that same infrared source is mostly blocked. So today when I was warming up I placed my nuts in a dinner glass and it worked perfectly. My nuts were the coolest I've ever felt them after an infrared warmup session. Hope this helps
UV, IR, and Glass Transmission
- 06-14-2010 #2
- 06-18-2010 #3
Does anyone out there know whether or not glass blocks heat from infrared lights?Starting Stats October 2009
BPEL: 6 in.
EG: 5 in.
- By GetBgR in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2010, 05:48 PM
- By scarsick in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:17 AM
- By maleenhancement in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
- By Crushard in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2009, 06:04 PM
- By ParkSpinner in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:16 PM