- 06-17-2010 #21
- 06-17-2010 #22
Thunders also has a coldness about it I find. But this is all a matter of opinion folks, we're not here to say which forum is better then the other, we're here to expand our knowledge base and theories so we can advance PE for the betterment of Mankind!
- 06-17-2010 #23
absolutely millia! That's why references to other forums are allowed on the gym. But the community here on the gym is why I decided to join here! The place rules! It's a shame when you see people who posted a few times and were never seen again. And while I'm don't contribute a lot i'll take this opportunity to express my appreciation to relatively new people such as you and others who have got really involved and helped other people. I'll follow your bundled stretches in a few months when i'm ready.
- 07-22-2010 #24
LOL...I have been back more than 3 weeks now guys...I must say that i am in good regularly practicing company such as UYN and the rest! At least i get a response here and there...in another forum...one was so restricted...GREAT JOB PEGYM!
- 07-22-2010 #25
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hunting Spammers
We are glad you are back.
Now, get to work!
- 07-22-2010 #26
This is what I do I only belong to 2 forums . I ask the same question for both forums so I can get mutiple answers. It sometimes works and sometime is doesn't. I guess it depends on how you word it. Thats the key!
- By nonotatall in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:06 AM
- By thetankman in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
- By Biggest in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 03:16 AM
- By itsnvrbigenuff in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM
- By remek in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2006, 02:17 AM