lost girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost girth

but gained in length. Anybody else have this happen?

The last several months, my girth has steadily been around 5.2. This week I have measured multiple times and continually barely make 5 inches. In the last month, the only difference I have done is actually add girth exercises, but they seem to have a reverse effect on me??

My log is in my signature. The girth routine I added is clamping, I have been clamping for 5-8 minutes, then jelqing for 5 minutes, then clamping again for 5-8 minutes, then jelq for 5, clamp for 8. Now I will be doing 5-8 minute clamp, jelq 5 minutes, 8 minute clamp. Could it be that I was doing too much, and it resulted in loss? Should I take a week off from clamping/jelqing?

Thanks in advance for any advice
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

I have no idea how this could've happened but I am bumping this to the top, hopefully someone can help you better then I did.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks millia
      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Have you gained in length during this time?

Comment

Could have overworked and lost eq?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Could have overworked and lost eq?
            This, good call Pegasus. Or could you have measured wrong in the first place? It is in my understanding (through research and exeperience) that girth gains are permenant. I have taken many extended breaks and have yet to lose any permenant gains without a loss in EQ. Measure again, but no way have you lost any girth.

NE

Comment

BW- I feel like I have gained a slight amount of length, only .1 inch so perhaps this is just measurement problem.

Pegasus- I'm thinking the same thing...I mean just looking at my dick it even looks like I have lost girth (but I have gained length so that can contribute) weird that with a lower eq my length is still greater. I'll take a few days off of my clamping/jelqing routine, is it ok to still continue a manual stretch routine though?

NeverEnuff-First off, love that CD, frail words collapse. And there's a very slight chance I measured wrong before, then again I dont have a great way of measuring my girst so I really haven't in months. But when I first started I was certainly over 5, I measured over and over and never read anything under 5 inches. After a few months I even measured just under 5.25 MEG, and now, I check my girth because I noticed length gain, and I'm just barely making 5. I'll rest all day today and check it out later tonight to see how it is.
              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Fisch,

I just skimmed through 9 pages of your routine since the beginning. You have put so much time and effort into your routine and as someone mentioned, thrown everything but the kitchen sink into your sessions. I understand you had an injury that prevented you from jelqing properly--but now I am wondering whether, and I know this is Monday morning quarterbacking, you would have done better starting with a simple jelqing routine, building on that for several months, and then adding the stretches, which have been the nucleus of your routine, along with the hanging and extender.--almost the reverse of what you have been doing for the past 6 months.

You have been doing some awfully advanced exercises for a relative newcomer. You started six months ago, right? I didn't add the bundled stretches until I had been at it for a year or better.

You know, if you can find the time for an extended jelqing session, very slowly and with great care so as not to irritate your injury, that is the route you might consider. You mentioned once how great a longer warm-up in the shower was. I would extend my warm-up to fifteen or twenty minutes, and then begin a very gentle wet jelqing with lots of lubrication--forget about counting. Just focus on your dick and watch it get longer and thicker as you jelq. Use a lubrication such as olive oil and vaseline. They are a great combo, and are gentle for an injured penis.

You surely deserve more length gains along with your flaccid growth, which is great!! Now is the time to get some length gains. I would use the extender along with a much more focused wet jelqing routine, something like Calixto mentioned to you. If you have the time, start out with a fifteen minute jelqing session, then slowly build it up to a half hour or more over a two or three month time period.

Remember that the jelq is the foundation, the very basic foundation of all penis enlargement. Hope my advice strikes a cord with you. All my best,

Horsehung aka Going411by7

Comment

Thanks 11by7! I have started jelqing again, slowly incorporating it into my weekly routines. Currently only been doing dry jelqs, they don't cause irritation whatsoever. I will try wet jelqing with olive oil/vaseline and see how that goes. Thanks for that advice. As for warming up longer, I totally agree with what your saying (which I first noticed and said in my log) but have had to severly cut down and nearly eliminate my warm up due to my new living situation (staying in the living room, on the couch).

And yes, just reached month number 7 of PE. And I do feel I started those bundled stretches a bit sooner than most, but to my defense I can't imagine that those brought about a lost in girth...but perhaps they are limiting future growth, is that your point? Lately I have been considering a decon break of a few weeks (im worried after that I wont have motivation to put in what I have been putting in) and then starting things over, from the beginning, doing basic stretches with high intensity and slowly working up jelqs, the way you mentioned to. What do you think?

Yeah, I definitely noticed a different in my penis this month vs last month, and the x factor was my use of the extender. When I first got it I was using it like crazy, using it immediately after a manual stretching session and getting in my 'power hour'. This last month my use has been very minimal, in fact I went from 7 days a week (around 40-50 hours) down to 1-2 days a week (only getting 10 hours at most) I must somehow find a way to get back into the extender usage, especially since my gains were easily double that month, than this month.

Thanks you for the advice 11by7, one question...do you think my intense clamp/jelq/clamp/jelq/clamp sessions were overworking? Especially since I hadn't even jelqed in months? Although I slowly worked up with clamping for 3 weeks. I've heard 1 on 1 off has worked well for many with jelqing, I am considering trying this out, starting with 10 minutes and possibly adding 5 minutes per week or two, depending on how my penis reacts to this..sound good?
                  1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Sounds good, pal. Go for it! Yes, I do feel you overdid it with the clamping and the rest. It struck me as overkill, especially so soon into your beginner's routine. I think that is why you have been getting the poor PI's. Your penis is rebelling, naturally enough. I would also throw in some relaxation exercises. Do some meditation before you begin. Your life sounds hectic as all get out and that can't result in productive p.e. sessions. When I made my biggest gains, I had the house to myself and I was home alone to jelq (or whatever) to my heart's content.

When you find yourself in a better living situation, go for long, relaxed sessions. Give yourself an hour or two to meditate, visualize getting yourself a longer, thicker penis, etc. You will be amazed how different your penis will react when you create these work-out conditions. And I would definitely limit myself to two or three at the most kinds of exercises. This way, if you gain, or don't gain, you will have a better sense of what specific exercises, devices, etc. contributed to it.

Best of luck.

Comment

Ok, thanks again 11by7. And when you say limit myself to 2 or 3 different exercises, you mean different types of just manual stretches, but still continue jelqing/clamping and extender? Or do you mean 2 or 3 different exercises as in one stretch, jelqing, and using extender?
                      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

That's a tough question to answer. You have the extender and the jelqing/clamping. That might be enough with a more lengthy warm-up. I would limit my manual stretching, for sure, since you have the extender to do that for you. Do play it by ear, and do keep what you enjoy the most and what seems to be working the best for you, keeping in mind that you have the flaccid part under your belt already and now you are focusing on BPEL gains. I'm absolutely convinced that the jelqing/clamping should get you a larger girth, and some increase in length--if you refocus on this particular exercise.

Comment

Simply put, yes, to your second question.

Comment

Were you Dehydrated? did you jerk yourself into an erection, think yourself into an erection,or better yet get a little head into an erection? Was it cold?

Dehydration takes a slight edge out o f my girth. Jerking myself usually leads to lower EQ that a well thought up fantsay or memory recall. Temperature int he room can do interesting things to your sympathetic nervous system and how it affects yr dick.
                            Starting stats:
                            BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
                            9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
                            3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
                            -----------------
                            1/24/12 - started again.
                            NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
                            New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
                            3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

I did PE yesterday and I measured and lost girth, but I think it was loss of EQ. Normally I stick with one or two exercises but for some reason i tried to incorporate too many things at once. I think I will be able to recover in a matter of days (i hope).
                              PATIENCE
                              CONSISTENCY
                              FOCUS and
                              DETERMINATION

Comment

Working...
                              X