Thread: v jelq query
- 06-14-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Blog Entries
I've got one week left of my beginner program before i start jpops 90 dayer..problem is i still can;t master the v-jeq. i have a high riding scrotum and when i do a v jel i have to hold my scrotum with my left hand whilst i v-jelq with my right as if i don't do this my scrotum ride us when i do the v-jelq so i cant use one hand then another.....will this technique be ok because i suppose it's just like doing a one handed jelq but with a different technique...
I've struggled to master this particular jelq because i read so many conflicting ideas on how to do it...
any help is much appreciated
on a positive nite my beginner routine has worked very nicely...i'm hanging much better flaccid and generally feel that i've laid some nice foundations for when i start a more advanced routine.
- 06-14-2010 #2
You can do what you outlined about holding your sack down, but I personally just let mine go up with the flow of the jelqs that I perform and try to reverse the effects of my turkey neck combined with PE by doing ball stretches in the shower on a daily basis.
- By Gator in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 79Last Post: 10-17-2016, 01:24 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:54 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:40 AM
- By bacca197 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:31 PM