Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v jelq query

hi,

I've got one week left of my beginner program before i start jpops 90 dayer..problem is i still can;t master the v-jeq. i have a high riding scrotum and when i do a v jel i have to hold my scrotum with my left hand whilst i v-jelq with my right as if i don't do this my scrotum ride us when i do the v-jelq so i cant use one hand then another.....will this technique be ok because i suppose it's just like doing a one handed jelq but with a different technique...

I've struggled to master this particular jelq because i read so many conflicting ideas on how to do it...

any help is much appreciated

on a positive nite my beginner routine has worked very nicely...i'm hanging much better flaccid and generally feel that i've laid some nice foundations for when i start a more advanced routine.

cheers
    BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
    EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

You can do what you outlined about holding your sack down, but I personally just let mine go up with the flow of the jelqs that I perform and try to reverse the effects of my turkey neck combined with PE by doing ball stretches in the shower on a daily basis.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
    X