- 06-14-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
By following the LOT theory (where you pull in the direction opposite to the direction in which you cant pull your penis back with your PC muscles) i should pull upwards but that seems to cause a lot more growth on the underside of my penis and so i get an upward curve.
The curve aint bad, in fact it looks kind of cool, the problem is that since i measure my length from the topside then consistent underside gains will probably interfere with measurements
(in fact since about 4 weeks ago the additional curve has reduced the length measured by ruler)
any tips on fixing this, i know jelqs work well with this but the problem i find is that my erection level jumps when doing jelqs so i cant focus on length
- 06-14-2010 #2
Me personally to compensate with the curve that I have, when measuring I grab the tip of my penis and pull it slightly outwards which helps to straighten out the curve. But as far as fixing your curve, jelq downwards if you don't want it. The LOT theory is just a theory and it is a good one, but it isn't necessary for you to follow it to a T as you embark on your PE journey.
- By Punisher in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:10 PM
- By soigdmy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
- By Incognito2010 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 12-23-2009, 11:07 PM
- By wannablargerthanu in forum Poll ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2009, 11:36 PM
- By lolcopter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2009, 03:48 AM