Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can shrinkage from working out effect PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can shrinkage from working out effect PE?

Whenever I work out, jog, or engage in other rigorous activities, my penis tends to shrink quite a bit, almost to child-like proportions...
    It's kind of embarassing in the gym locker rooms when I have a penis the size of a baby carrot, but that's another issue.
    My question is, can this shrinkage effect PE at all, in any way? Can it counteract the effects of penis enlargement?
    I work out every day of the week exept sundays (3 days weights, 3 days cardio) and this always happens.
    Thanks!
    06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
    7.0" BPEL
    5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
    8.0" BPEL
    6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

This is completely normal, and happens to EVERY man, though to different degrees. I usually experience major shrinkage after workouts, and have yet to experience any speed bumps because of it. Working out will in my opinion only help your PE, as you are helping your body maintain its healthiness/become more healthy. Short answer: no, and do not worry about this at all

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thank you sir! That's a relief.
      06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
      7.0" BPEL
      5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
      8.0" BPEL
      6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

It is because your blood goes to your muscles when you work out. They need it more than your penis in that situation.
        For example: If you run the muscles in your legs needs the bloodflow more than your penis, and because of that, the body will make this happen. This meens less blood to the penis = smaller penis.

Nothing to worry about.
        Starting: 4.8x5.2:o Short term: 6x5.5:) Long term 7x6:D

Comment

I agree with norway,I get shrinkage after gym and especially swimming but it is only short term.

Comment

I hate turtling after swimming .... my flaccid looks like an inch long ....

Comment

This happens to me as well. I either workout first then do my PE or after my workout I warm up briefly with a rice sock then jelq a bit to make sure it stays plump. I think keeping plump and full of blood is important, especially after a workout because it can stay turtled for awhile. My opinion is that it could affect PE if it were not stretched and warmed up a little after a workout.

More here:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...mp-theory.html
              07/06/09: BPEL = 5.875" , MEG = 5.75",BEG = 6.375"
              10/08/09: BPEL = 6.875" ,MEG = 5.81",BEG = 6.43"
              Current: BPEL = 7.50" ,MEG = 5.87",BEG =
              6.5"

Comment

Personally... I don't think that matters one bit. You will shrink when you work out. Your body does that for a reason. Just rub it for a sec when you shower afterwords. Boom... done.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It won't affect your gains in fact if you're doing exercise then you're promoting a better circulation throughout your body afterwards will promote gains.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I agree that rubbing it for a sec in a hot shower would do the trick to restore circulation. Exercising will definitely improve circulation vs. not exercising. Again, my advice would be to make sure that good circulation is happening in your penis post workout. After a workout your body is pumping a lot of nutrient rich blood around, making sure it is making the rounds in the penis makes logical sense. Granted it isn't anything to get overly concerned about.
                    07/06/09: BPEL = 5.875" , MEG = 5.75",BEG = 6.375"
                    10/08/09: BPEL = 6.875" ,MEG = 5.81",BEG = 6.43"
                    Current: BPEL = 7.50" ,MEG = 5.87",BEG =
                    6.5"

Comment

Working...
                    X