First Official Measurement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Official Measurement!

today I have measured for the 1st time. My stats are 7inch bpel and 5inch eg at the middle. Plus very veiny and banana curve. Wat u guys think? I wanna get to 8x6 buut right now should I be happy with my stat? Is it a viable penis? Is it a good size at the moment or is it no good? Wat do u guys consider 'good' size or big enough? Do I have a penis to be proud of atm ? Lol
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

"today I have measured for the 1st time. My stats are 7inch bpel and 5inch eg at the middle. Plus very veiny and banana curve. Wat u guys think? I wanna get to 8x6 buut right now should I be happy with my stat? Is it a viable penis? Is it a good size at the moment or is it no good? Wat do u guys consider 'good' size or big enough? Do I have a penis to be proud of atm ? Lol"

Should you be happy with your stats?

In my opinion - hell yes - that's a very good size

Is it a viable penis?

Forget viable, I think that you would find that many girls would find it desirable

I consider a good size to be 6 by 5, I would consider a big size to be something like 7 by 5.5. I would say your target of 8 by 6 is certainly at the very top end of big and anymore and you would be starting to get in to huge territory.

At the moment with your 7 by 5 you are certainly at the top end of average and bigger than the majority of men in both measured and self reported studies. You are very fortunate because you are only 1" in length and 1" in girth from having a very big penis. You have been blessed with excellent PE foundations

By the way, this is my honest opinion - if I thought you were small I'd tell you so!

7by5
    Last edited by 7by5; 06-18-2010, 04:04 AM.
    BPEL: 7.3/7.4"
    EG: 5.25 - 5.5"

Midway target
    BPEL: 8.3/8.4"
    EG: 5.5 - 5.75"

TARGET BPEL: 9.3/9.4"
    TARGET NBPEL: 9"
    TARGET EG: 5.75 - 6.25"

Comment

6" x 5" is a great size and anything over that is just a bonus, at least from the female perspective. If you are 7" x 5" then you are in excellent territory and could stop right now if you wanted to. Be happy with what you have! Grow larger if you want to, but don't sweat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
        today I have measured for the 1st time. My stats are 7inch bpel and 5inch eg at the middle. Plus very veiny and banana curve. Wat u guys think? I wanna get to 8x6 buut right now should I be happy with my stat? Is it a viable penis? Is it a good size at the moment or is it no good? Wat do u guys consider 'good' size or big enough? Do I have a penis to be proud of atm ? Lol
        Always be proud of your guy! 7x5 are good measurements - keep it up and stay focused and you'll be at your goal soon enough.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

as males, we are born with this insecurity that the thing hanging between our legs isn't big enough to pleasure women or that women won't like the size of it. If it was purely upto the man, I don't think he would give a fook like with every other thing, Lol. Man is naturally lazy! Me, I am one of those men that believes in giving any woman the time of her life. so I wanna get big for the ladies. Thnx for the advice.
          Current:
          Target 2- 8inch by 6inch

Comment

Hang on Magneto be careful here.

Wanting to get bigger is one thing but be careful because a lot of girls can't estimate size so when you here about all these 9" dongs out there they are probably on 7" because women overestimate and guys are only too happy to support their overestimations. 8 by 6 is a great great goal don't get me wrong but just be mindful that as many girls you might attract through being a bigger size, you might put off just as many through being too big.

Believe me,if you are a genuine 7 by 5 then you will already be bigger than 80% - 90% of all guys - forget all the rubbish you here because all guys lie. I guess what I am trying to say is that penis size does not directly correlate with desirability or sexual performance. For example, the man with the 10" dong is not a super stud.

Personally, I feel that 50% of PE is about having the right mind set so I say go for it and get big for the ladies - if the girls you like desire a hung man then go for it but just remember you can still rock many worlds with your current stats

7by5

Midway target

Comment

well said 7by5. I'm not saying I wanna be a super stud I just don't wanna ever get told I'm small down there because that can be a real confidence killer. The thought of that scares the hell outta me! I mean, if size was never an issue then I don't think I would bother. But after having started penis to help overcome ed, as I slowly recover my obsession with having a python in my pants lol. I am also really impressed with the curve I have now got. Can't wait to find a woman to try it on lol.
              Current:
              Target 2- 8inch by 6inch

Comment

well said 7by5. I'm not saying I wanna be a super stud I just don't wanna ever get told I'm small down there because that can be a real confidence killer. The thought of that scares the hell outta me! I mean, if size was never an issue then I don't think I would bother. But after having started penis to help overcome ed, as I slowly recover my obsession with having a python in my pants lol. I am also really impressed with the curve I have now got. Can't wait to find a woman to try it on lol.
                Dude,

The truth of the matter is that even if you have a 9" and your girlfriend has had an 11" before she might think that you are small (although an 11" is incredibly rare but still possible). Remember, guys tend to judge themselves in relation to published statistics on penis size whereas girls tend to judge on what they have seen so this makes size very relative. Just like if you had 9" and your girlfriend had only 5" penises before she would think you were freakin enormous.

Secondly, if a girl only defines you by the size of your penis then she really isn't worth bothering with at all. Please believe me, you have a great sized penis and you should be very confident about being with girls. A lot of guys dream of having the penis size you have.

The curve you talk about is also very good and that should in itself enhance the feeling for a woman.

All I say is give PE 110% effort and hit your goals, but cut yourself some slack man and do it for yourself. As it stands, most girls would probably estimate your 7" at 8" or 9" anyway.

Really listen to members like Batwoman - she is a real woman and she has already told you that you are exceeding her expectations.

I do understand though man because sometimes I look at myself and think I'm very small - one day I measured about 10 times to make sure that I wasn't imagining my size - that aint healthy stuff to be doing and this is the result of society messing with our minds.

Best Regards,

7by5

Midway target

Comment

Excellent size, Magneto!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Keep focus on your penis health. Good erection together with curvature can do miracles to the woman, with the size you have It's not about size but skils, sure you don't lack the first It's a very good base for PE, if you take it easy and do the right exercise you will get not only wood hard erections but size as well.
                    My advice is to work on girth, you can easily end up with 7.5"x 5.5" penis within half a year.
                    It won't happen just like that, it's a hard work and determination, but pays off
                    No Signature

Comment

Magneto, the way I see it. In terms of length, you can hit the G-spot; in some positions, even the A-spot/cervical regions, and definitely the clitoris. I hear that 7" (in man inches, ie: actual inches , j/k batwoman) penises feel great for anal sex. 5" girth is a great balance for getting both vaginal and anal sex. Your current girth is my goal girth; so I think you are at a very good place. However, we men are greedy.

Comment

In an ideal world we could actually do with several penises couldn't we? lol

The 6by5 would be good for oral/anal

The 7by5 would be good for overall performance

The 8by6 would be good for vaginal

The 10by7 would be good for show and wow factor

Basically, the perfect penis cannot exist because at the moment we will be too small for some women (size queens) and too big for very small/shallow women - if we get bigger then we may be more desirable to a certain group of women but become less desirable to another. If we get really big then we get a huge wow factor and women would be very psychologically stimulated but then sex can be compromised and our partners may complain of soreness.

What's a man to do.....

Midway target

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
                          man inches
                          Lol, 1 man inch = 1.5 woman inch

Midway target

Comment

Congratulations on your gains brother, what were your stats before you started PE?
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I ddnt measure to start cos I wasn't bothered or interested in gaining just recovering from ed. But as I did more pe I got greedy, lol. If I was to guess I would say that I have gained .5 inch both ways. That's a rough measurement based on how close my penis is to my belly button when laying down. My routine has no hanging or clamping or any devices although I am looking at incorporating them into my regime. At the moment I do purely jelqs and v-jelqs. It like when a guy starts working out and his body gets definition and muscle tone and his physique begins to show that's how my penis now feels. More defined, curved, veins everywhere big and small like a road map. Now I just got to reduce my fat pad cos that's about an inch.
                              Current:
                              Target 2- 8inch by 6inch

Comment

Working...
                              X