Enlargel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlargel

Does anyone know anything about enlargel? Like when are you suppose to use it. I'm not sure if I should use it everyday or just when I am doing PE, and if only when I am doing PE should I put it on before or after. I have heard it increases results but I just want to make sure I am using it right, and I not sure how much I should use. They didn't send any directions!

I may get in trouble for saying this but if you go to the web site "betterman" there is a guy there who is selling his unused portion very cheaply and he will give you directions as well.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hm. A guy selling his unused portion doesn't sound like a ringing product endorsement.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I actually bough the gel off that Guy and he didn't really say why he was selling. Otherwise I started using it last week and haven't had any troubles and have felt a Fuller flaccid. Maybe better girth during workouts but not with a natural erection
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
        X