Thread: My left nut
- 06-18-2010 #1
Ever since I can remember my left testicle has been significantly smaller than my right one. I'm not just talking a little smaller, I mean like 1/2 maybe 1/3 the size. WTF? Why? Anyone else have this, or any explanation as to why this may be the case? Even better how to fix it?
- 06-19-2010 #2
- 06-20-2010 #3
- Join Date
- May 2010
Testicles should be about the same size. So, what youre saying is a bit drastic. Normally, if that happens, it's due to some other issue, possibly an obstruction of blood vessels to one of the testes or some other thing. If your right teste seems a bit to large check it out with your hand to see if you feel any veins surrounding the testicle because this may be Varicocele. It's fairly common in men, and may account for the size difference. but, you should go to the doctor, because what i'm thinking is that, it's not only smaller, but may be sitting up kind of high (which means more heat around your teste). 9 times out of 10, its nothing. so dont worry about it too much.
- By Omegablue in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:19 AM
- By thepackage in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2010, 07:43 PM
- By SeaSerpent in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:46 PM
- By shadowdragon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:48 AM
- By hopethisworks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2009, 08:57 AM