Hey, A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, A few questions

Hey guys I've just about finished one month of pe and seeing some results though I haven't measured them yet. There were just a few things I've been wondering about.

One of my major insecurities concerning flaccid size is related to the fact that I'm always turtling in situations where my flaccid is exposed (cold hockey changerooms), is there any way to make your dick less inclined to turtle in cold temps?

The other thing I was wondering about was, if there were 2 dicks of the exact same dimensions, one natural size, and one had gained say 2x1 from PE to reach that point. What would be the
    a) aesthetic differences (other than being more vascular)
    b) physiological differences within the penis

Thanks

First off, WELCOME!

Your dick turtles when it's cold because your body is taking the blood way from unnecessary areas. Like your ding-dong. Eventually your dick will hang better, but for now.... just ignore it.

Well, lets say that they looked the exact same before the one PE'd. There may be some stretch marks and a little bit more extra skin. Plus, the one who PE'd will have harder erections (most likely).
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks for the help NP97!

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        First off, WELCOME!

Your dick turtles when it's cold because your body is taking the blood way from unnecessary areas. Like your ding-dong. Eventually your dick will hang better, but for now.... just ignore it.

Well, lets say that they looked the exact same before the one PE'd. There may be some stretch marks and a little bit more extra skin. Plus, the one who PE'd will have harder erections (most likely).
        Harder erections .... yay baby ....

Comment

Same problem with the turtling. I've just ignored it. Since PEing I turtle much less and look way better in the flaccid state. Gf doesn't like the look of a turtling dick so I'd like to work on that. Also, better girth which my gf tells me is more important to her than length.

Comment

Hmm, my ex thought it was cute when it was really small and turtled. My new GF likes it all big and floppy, though. I guess that varies from person to person.
            NP97
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by NP97; 06-21-2010, 01:33 PM.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
            X