bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger

Yeah hey Im 18 and I was wondering what other things besides Jp's workout can i do to get a bigger stick.....Exercises,pumps,etc.

TKS in advance

Best advice is to stick to JPs program since you are new ... from what you will read here, going slow provides good reauts for newbies. Some, like myself, came here after doing PE for longer (albeit inconsistent) periods using things like (my preferred) pumps, Xtenders, stretchets, etc. Things I have learned here have helped tremendously!

Go slow, get yourself conditioned properly then move on to the bigger stuff. Enjoy the journey!!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Hold off on the devices until later. Make the most of manual p.e. and the universal and basic p.e. exercise: the jelq. After three to five months, then try the devices. Just my opinion. I hope you take it to heart.

Comment

I agree with G411x7, I wish I would've stayed to manual exercises when I first started instead of taking my iron penis and jumping into more advanced stuff, but unfortunately I didn't, so just gotta make due with what I'm doing for now!
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
        X