my take on edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my take on edging

i know this is my first post but I am not a newbie I have been PEing for at least a year and consistently now for over 3 months. i am well read on the methods and techniques of this website I just never needed to post anything until now. that being said I am looking for a review on what i think could potentially be a way to take edging to the next level. the other night i was edging and i noticed that if i keep an ok grip just behind the glans and kegel i can push an extraordinary amount of blood into not only the glans but the entire penis. for this edging session i did short strokes from maybe a half inch behind the glans up to the glans (well lubricated of course) and stayed near the point of no return throughout the whole time. This caused me to get easily the biggest erection i've ever had . I could basically feel my pulse in my dick. Since I was lightly pulling on the head of my penis without pain i felt a bit of a stretch in my shaft and it felt very beneficial. Does anyone have any feedback on this method of edging/do something similar in there own routine? I have read that touching the bottom half of the glans (idk what its called i think the frenulum) can cause your dick to become desensitized. Will I have this problem if i continue to do this? sorry in advance if i put this in the wrong place.

It sounds more like balooning for me:=) Should have an effect on girth if you fill internal pressure.
    No Signature

Comment

Maybe i ought to try that tonight.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by BonerPants View Post
        i know this is my first post but I am not a newbie I have been PEing for at least a year and consistently now for over 3 months. i am well read on the methods and techniques of this website I just never needed to post anything until now. that being said I am looking for a review on what i think could potentially be a way to take edging to the next level. the other night i was edging and i noticed that if i keep an ok grip just behind the glans and kegel i can push an extraordinary amount of blood into not only the glans but the entire penis. for this edging session i did short strokes from maybe a half inch behind the glans up to the glans (well lubricated of course) and stayed near the point of no return throughout the whole time. This caused me to get easily the biggest erection i've ever had . I could basically feel my pulse in my dick. Since I was lightly pulling on the head of my penis without pain i felt a bit of a stretch in my shaft and it felt very beneficial. Does anyone have any feedback on this method of edging/do something similar in there own routine? I have read that touching the bottom half of the glans (idk what its called i think the frenulum) can cause your dick to become desensitized. Will I have this problem if i continue to do this? sorry in advance if i put this in the wrong place.
        This sounds like a mini-SupraSlammers!!

Comment

That sounds good, maybe should be considered as the new edging.

Comment

hmm

i guess it would be sort of a combination of ballooning and edging. i guess I have just realized the power of using the point of no return to grow an erection. When near the point of no return there is the maximum amount of blood being pumped into the penis which I think can be taken advantage of. Especially for cementing gains. I have seen a lot of gains in my flaccid length and girth since I began but only minimal erect gains. Hopefully this will help me through this barrier. I am going to try this method again tonight. Maybe I will post some results such as before and after measurements.

Comment

Hey another thing to make this more effective is to reverse kegel, this will increase veinous pressure. It will bulge your dick even further. Really its just a combination of techniques to get more blood into the penis
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
              X