- 06-22-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
I've been off P.E for about 6 weeks now. I took the break to figure out what was causing the problem but i still haven't figured it out...
I was using a rice sock for 15mins before and after the sessions and as i came to the end of my 3month program the pains started to occur in my left testi.
I know it's not necessarily a p.e related problem but has anyone else experienced anything similar to this??
Last edited by mediocremeat; 06-22-2010 at 10:16 AM.
- 06-22-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Not with heat, but when you jelq you may be grabbing your testicles. As in the cord that attaches them up to your body. That hurts, I use to do that...Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By Fluxo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 11-25-2015, 05:23 PM
- By billyglidejr in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 04-30-2013, 08:47 AM
- By Supermee in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM
- By gimme.that in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:18 AM
- By dirty sanchez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2010, 11:05 PM