Need advice on stretches, skin is irritated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on stretches, skin is irritated

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble with my grip when stretching. Most of the time after I finish doing side to side stretches, the skin right behind my glans is sore, irritated and red. Some times its so bad that I have trouble getting pleasure when having sex. I've tried using baby powder, gloves and I've even used both at the same time. I've tried loosening my grip, but my glans is a bit on the small side so my hand just slides off. Could you give me some suggestions? Thanks
    Erect Length 6.125 / Erect Girth: 5

I don't have any problems using the baby powder? You can try a pushing some blood up into the glans to make it swell some so you can get a better grip.
    You might be pulling to hard if your grip is sliding that bad, but If your skins that irritated you should probably let it heal before you try it again.

Comment

Take the gentler route. Sometimes, less is better.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

whats your EQ when stretching?

I just started to fix my stretch by lowering my EQ by 20-30% and having a better warm-up
        pre-stretch.

Comment

20-30% erection level is ideal.

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. I normally do my stretches with my penis completely flaccid, as I've always understood that 0% erection is most effective for length exercises. I will try stretching at 20-30%, i feel like this will make gripping a lot easier. Thanks again
            Erect Length 6.125 / Erect Girth: 5

Comment

You can kegel so that the head fills up with blood and secure an OK grip behind it. That's what I like to do and I suspect it also leads to glans gains as well.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
              X