8x6, 7x5, goals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x6, 7x5, goals.

I see a lot of people have goals of 8 x 6. From the experienced PEers out there, some one starting out at say, 5.5 x 4.5, how attainable are these goals? Mind you my goals are slightly less, but it just seems that this is the magic number, yet not too many seem to have reached it from that starting point.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Not many individuals gain more than 2 inches in length even after multiple years and, on average, girth gains are roughly half that of length gains. I don't subscribe to the "anything is possible if you set your mind to it" school of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
      I see a lot of people have goals of 8 x 6. From the experienced PEers out there, some one starting out at say, 5.5 x 4.5, how attainable are these goals? Mind you my goals are slightly less, but it just seems that this is the magic number, yet not too many seem to have reached it from that starting point.
      I wouldn't say that I share the same goal as you, because I started with roughly 5" EG, but hell, my longterm goal is like 7.5 NBPEL and 5.5-6.0 EG. I don't want 8" BPEL because I feel as if it's too big, but if I want to get to it at a later time, then I'll put the time into it.
      Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
      Not many individuals gain more than 2 inches in length even after multiple years and, on average, girth gains are roughly half that of length gains. I don't subscribe to the "anything is possible if you set your mind to it" school of thought.
      Redbear, if you don't subscribe to that school of thought then not everything is possible. Is it possible to go from 5" to 10"? Hell yea it is, could take years upon years to get to it, but it is possible. As human beings there is not a whole lot that limits us.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        I wouldn't say that I share the same goal as you, because I started with roughly 5" EG, but hell, my longterm goal is like 7.5 NBPEL and 5.5-6.0 EG. I don't want 8" BPEL because I feel as if it's too big, but if I want to get to it at a later time, then I'll put the time into it.

Thanks, this wasn't as much about me so much as realistic goals overall. I am easy to please. I have been carrying around 5 x 4+ all my life, so anything that resembles something bigger is a positive. Lately I have realized that even 7NBPL and maybe even 5.5 girth may be a long shot. So many start this and stop or quit frequenting the forums that it is hard to tell exactly what the long term outcomes for most are.
        My progress notes

Comment

Have you heard of anyone going from 5" to 10"? Ever?

Wake me when Elvis gets here.

Comment

i too struggle to think its possible.. but then again some of the big boys here say that they are now maintaining so could they have grown more if they had wanted to??
            04/2010 6.1x4.9"
            07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Redbear i cant see your starting stats anywhere, what were they??
              04/2010 6.1x4.9"
              07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Human tissues do respond to stresses by adapting, it is that simple.

I look at how my body has adapted to years in the gym, and it does make me optimistic to think that, with the correct technique & stresses placed upon the penis, over a long period of time, there is no reason why it can not be coerced into adapting the way I want.

As the OP suggests though, just as in the gym, there are those who gain quick, and those who gain slow, and those who'll never gain much at all. Ultimately what one can gain is limited by what one starts with to my mind, though fingers crossed I am completely wrong!
                Last edited by INTP; 06-24-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I have been doing PE for a little over 2 1/2 years and have gained 1.5" in length. Of that 1.5" however, I think .5" might be attributed to an improvement in EQ rather than tissue remodeling. A gain is a gain, but enlargement due to improved EQ is not the same mechanistically as enlargement due to tissue remodeling. And there is absolutely no way that earlier in life I could have devoted the time to PE that I have these last years.

There have been surveys done on gains on multiple forums. There is a poll ongoing now at Thunder's Place. It is limited to men who have been doing PE for at least one year. Thus far, there have been one hundred responses and one person gained 2 inches, which was the maximum gain. Nobody gained more. Most gained much less.

I know there are individuals who have gained 3 inches or more. There seems to be a select few on every site (often the same individual posts on multiple sites). But the fact is that the percentage of people who gain more than 2 inches, even after years, is quite low. And the percentage who gain 3 inches or more is astronomically low. If you don't believe me, go to the sites and do some searches.

For those very few individuals who have made incredible (3+") gains, some seem to have pursued PE for many hours a day, something many people simply can't do. I think there is also the possibility that these individuals have unique physiology which renders their connective tissue more pliable and easily deformable.

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but I think to suggest that anyone can not only duplicate these results that only a very few have been able to achieve, but exceed them if they only "put their mind to it" is not helpful. For one thing, it isn't realistic. For another it just sets a person up for failure. Now if they only gain 1.5" instead of 3" they have "failed". I'm also concerned that it might induce someone to do something really stupid if they get the idea that if they aren't seeing massive gains they just aren't "trying hard enough".

I've seen this "goal inflation" going on for the last couple of years. It seems to me to be a silly game of "my fantasy penis is bigger than your fantasy penis". Instead of setting out with some grandiose and probably unachievable goal, set out with a goal that can be achieved. I wouldn't pick some arbitrary perfect penis dimension to shoot for. As an initial goal, try to increase length by .5" for example. If you achieve that, congratulate yourself and decide if you want to go for another .5", etc.

If you adopt this approach, you are much more likely to "succeed" and less likely to injure yourself. If you are like me, and like most guys who report on these forums for more than a few months, you will find at some point that the law of diminishing returns has set in and gains have become much harder and PE much more time consuming. That might happen after you have gained a half inch, an inch, or an inch and a half. At some point most guys will decide to be satisfied with what they have and drop back to a level of PE intensity that fits into their lifestyle. But it doesn't mean they failed because they only gained an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                    I have been doing PE for a little over 2 1/2 years and have gained 1.5" in length. Of that 1.5" however, I think .5" might be attributed to an improvement in EQ rather than tissue remodeling. A gain is a gain, but enlargement due to improved EQ is not the same mechanistically as enlargement due to tissue remodeling. And there is absolutely no way that earlier in life I could have devoted the time to PE that I have these last years.

There have been surveys done on gains on multiple forums. There is a poll ongoing now at Thunder's Place. It is limited to men who have been doing PE for at least one year. Thus far, there have been one hundred responses and one person gained 2 inches, which was the maximum gain. Nobody gained more. Most gained much less.

I know there are individuals who have gained 3 inches or more. There seems to be a select few on every site (often the same individual posts on multiple sites). But the fact is that the percentage of people who gain more than 2 inches, even after years, is quite low. And the percentage who gain 3 inches or more is astronomically low. If you don't believe me, go to the sites and do some searches.

For those very few individuals who have made incredible (3+") gains, some seem to have pursued PE for many hours a day, something many people simply can't do. I think there is also the possibility that these individuals have unique physiology which renders their connective tissue more pliable and easily deformable.

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but I think to suggest that anyone can not only duplicate these results that only a very few have been able to achieve, but exceed them if they only "put their mind to it" is not helpful. For one thing, it isn't realistic. For another it just sets a person up for failure. Now if they only gain 1.5" instead of 3" they have "failed". I'm also concerned that it might induce someone to do something really stupid if they get the idea that if they aren't seeing massive gains they just aren't "trying hard enough".

I've seen this "goal inflation" going on for the last couple of years. It seems to me to be a silly game of "my fantasy penis is bigger than your fantasy penis". Instead of setting out with some grandiose and probably unachievable goal, set out with a goal that can be achieved. I wouldn't pick some arbitrary perfect penis dimension to shoot for. As an initial goal, try to increase length by .5" for example. If you achieve that, congratulate yourself and decide if you want to go for another .5", etc.

If you adopt this approach, you are much more likely to "succeed" and less likely to injure yourself. If you are like me, and like most guys who report on these forums for more than a few months, you will find at some point that the law of diminishing returns has set in and gains have become much harder and PE much more time consuming. That might happen after you have gained a half inch, an inch, or an inch and a half. At some point most guys will decide to be satisfied with what they have and drop back to a level of PE intensity that fits into their lifestyle. But it doesn't mean they failed because they only gained an inch.
                    IMO this is a great post. I have dropped my goals down over the course of the last couple weeks/days as I just don't see reaching 7-7.5 in length. Thankfully I have not concentrated on girth over the past 18 months. So now I can change focus and hope that goal is attainable of 5.5. I too think EQ plays a huge role. My EQ has been down the past week or so and my length has shown that. I have dropped from 6.25 BP to 6 and nbp is about 5.5 or so. My equal before was about 9 now it is about 8 or slightly less (except when I am with my wife)
                    My progress notes

Comment

I started PEing something in late november/early december of last year (2009). I started at just about 5.5 by 4.5, NBPEL. Today, I'm at 7 by 5.5. So I'd say it's entirely possible, though my gains obviously make me a very fast grower. Truthfully, a good portion of these gains are from erection quality due to kegels. Just keep jelqing and you'll get there. Just believe in yourself and never give up hope!

Comment

Many report "newbie gains" of an inch, and sometimes more within 6 months. If a substantial portion of the gain is due to improved EQ (as I suspect it is for many easy gainers) it hasn't been accomplished through tissue deformation and remodeling, which is a more difficult thing to achieve.

I have read posts by people extrapolating their projected gains as follows: "I gained 1.5" in 6 months. That means in the next 2 years I will gain another 6 inches."

Never heard anybody come back and post that they had achieved it. I believe that there is a practical limit to what can be gained through tissue deformation and remodeling.

Despite many folks' desires to the contrary, nobody yet has lived forever, no matter how much they set their mind to it. I myself seriously doubt I will even make it to 150.

Comment

A point that is worth considering is one that remek picked up on in his book, and that is guys have set a goal but don't reach it and sometimes this might be simply because they're completely satisfied with what they gained anyway and didn't feel the need to carry on. Afterall PE is a big commitment and takes quite a bit of your time, so if you feel satisfied and confident with what you have achieved you may not find it necessary to carry on and want to spend that time enjoying the fruits of your labour and maintain what you have got.
                          Thats why i have set myself a primary goal, if and when i achieve this ... then i will decide if i want to proceed and go for 7.5"
                          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Yes, and the point I was trying to make is that gains are not achieved in a linear fashion. After some initial gain it seems that for everyone more and more time and effort becomes necessary to gain less and less, with possibly greater risk of injury.

And those guys who do persevere to achieve those gains that are very much above what is typically achieved are often, by their own admission, investing an inordinate number of waking hours to PE, much more time than would be possible or practical for most people.

And what do you do with the accounts of guys who have devoted significant amounts of time to PE for a year or more and gained nothing? I've read a bunch of posts from enough people in that situation to believe that they are sincere. Many will say they didn't do it right, or with enough intensity, or stick with it long enough. But who is going to stick with it if they have given it a year and seen nothing? And I think it is completely possible that such individuals simply have very tough connective tissue that cannot be deformed (within any reasonably time frame) by the forces that can be achieved through PE without undo risk of injury.

Comment

Just a very big generalization, but I say 2"x1" is a very attainable goal for anyone willing to devote quite some time to PE.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X