Some actual proof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some actual proof?

Thanks to everyone that stayed on topic with this thread. I guess the way I typed out my original post seemed to piss people off because they got REALLY defensive and started to bash me. When I did nothing of the sort to anyone else on this forum. I was simply stating facts. There are people here that are totally full of it, I am positive of that, how can you gain 1 inch of girth in 2 weeks? I have seen that claim made days ago.

The original intent of this thread was to ask the members here if they felt like providing some of their personal proof on THEIR gains. I wasn't expecting anyone to prove anything to me, I was simply asking if someone would like to provide a nice thread with proof, it would have served as extra motivation to some of us new guys.

Instead it turned into something TOTALLY different. Captain Planet stayed on topic and actually posted great pics of gains, thank you.
    Bringer
    Last edited by Bringer; 06-26-2010, 07:17 AM.

If PE was something that took years of countless hours of hard work to achieve its goal, then I sure as hell would want to know that it was real before traveling that path. However, for most of us it involves a few hours a week at most, and in the comfort of our own home. People say it works, so my advice to you to is to learn what needs to be learned, then try it. If it does work for you, you will have a thicker, longer penis. If it doesn't work for you, quit in a few months and what have you lost? I had a nice looking package before I started, and now it is nicer looking. I didn't achieve the kind of gains others have spoken of, but I'm ok with that. Some people here are pure bullshitters no doubt, but not all. However, like most things in life, if you are going to do it, don't do it half-assed.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

there have been a couple of medical studied that found extenders work for length, look it up. Pe is based on same principles.
      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Try it for two weeks. Maybe even one week. Newbie gains come quick and it wouldn't take long to convince you. Just be safe.

For real proof, or as real as you can get online, there's this post on Thunder's: http://www.*************.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42539

And the study sg's talking about is probably this one:
        Traction Research Results

Or this one:
        Pros and cons from penile traction study

Or this one:
        Researchers Probe Jelqing Mechanism

I know those are all altpenis links but getting anyone of authority to seriously look at people stretching their dicks isn't easy to do. I don't think those articles are linked to a source, and come to think of it a few pictures in the Thunder's thread look like they are pushing the ruler in a little. So this could all be bad proof, but what did you expect?

I think even better proof is that these forums and Thunder's and Bettermans' exist. If this didn't work you wouldn't see hundreds upon hundreds of posts saying it did. Try it for two weeks; you'll see.

Comment

I believe most of the gains that people report. Like rbi pointed it out, try it, you have nothing to lose, be cautious so as not to injure yourself. But you joined in mid May, had you been consistent with a routine i bet you would believe exercising works, even without gains you would likely have a better Eq or flaccid hang. Like they said, try it, oh and there are pictures that prove it.
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringer View Post
            Okay so the purpose of this post ----- Does anyone care to provide some proof of their progress? Logs are not proof, I can type out a log but it doesn't mean its true. If you do I'm sure it would be appreciated by anyone who would like some more proof.
            I'm never sure how to respond to these posts. From past experience, no matter what has been offered as proof, there'd always be a response along the lines of "well that proves nothing".

So all I'll say is that there are hundreds of thousands of members of PE Forums (this forum and others). Bringer, do you seriously think all these guys are making up progress logs as part of a grand conspiracy to suck you in?

Comment

Unfortunately, the majority of life is changing and new knowledge is expanding amidst the masses. Do you know why we continue to thrive? Why we live? Even through the ever changing ages? Faith. Faith in ideals. Faith in the beliefs of the time.

PE has been around for quite some time... Personally, I thought it was a crock of shit. Hell, sometimes I still do. The one thing that keeps me going is faith. I remember last November, I found Cheekycherry's website.. and asked if this shit was for real. Someone responded, "It's only as real as you let it be. If you have the time, the curiosity, and the drive for a bigger dick then waste time no more.. you've come to the right place."

...it was only a matter of a few weeks until I stumbled across the PEGYM. Then, I was so skeptical.. I kept a 3 day / week routine, but it was fairly intense (for a newbie). 10 mins for a warmup... 10 mins for stretching... 200 wet jelqs... 5 mins more stretching... and I even did some uli's like an idiot, but not many... When I first measured.. I was @ 5.6" with an EQ of an 8 or 9.

Now... my routine is a bit more intensive/advanced, but not by much... however... I am gaining more slowly NOW b/c it's almost been 8 months... shit happens. I need to re-assess my routine, but slow gains are NORMAL. It's still driving me fuckin' nuts that I'm at 6.5" with a solid EQ of 9. I can see gaining .5" of an inch with what you're saying... but really? my non-bone pressed length is 6.5" ... bone pressed is 7.2" (as of last night heh). I believe back in November my bone-pressed length was 6.2", i think.

I dunno... I'd say beyond EQ gains and some newbie gains.. I have some real gains in there somewhere and I hope to gain at least another inch in length and another inch in girth over the next year. Once I hit my goal of 7.5 x 5.5 (although my girth is 4.7 now heh.. tiny, i know) I plan on slowing up with the PE and doing a maintenance routine.

I suffer BDD. Body Dismorphic Disorder, but not extreme enough to warrant medication . Sucks for me. Y'know what? PE really helps me gain my confidence back. So whether it works or not... for the moment I'm PEing my cock looks huge from the engorgement due to excessive stretching/bloodflow increase to the penis during a session. So whether I continue to gain or not... PE gives me a level of confidence I wouldn't have otherwise.

Plus... you hear guys who 'stop growing'... when? When they're around 8-10" in length and 6" girth. There is a limit to the human body. Heh.

I'm 6.5" and I know I have AT LEAST another inch in me x another inch waiting to come out.

So OP, you do what you feel is right. However, if you're willing to risk a little time for what hopefully will be a huge reward for you.. I say... keep the faith.

honestly.. I'm a scientist in a prestigious grad program who believes in empirical evidence. Trust me when I say I'm with you on skepticism.
              Dante311
              Last edited by Dante311; 06-25-2010, 07:23 AM.
              A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
              NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
              GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

There is no "proof" that anyone can offer you that you cannot refute, if you choose to. Nor is there any obligation or burden on anyone here, or elsewhere, to prove anything to you.

Instead of asking others to go out of their way to give you proof, why don't you prove to yourself that PE works, or that it doesn't. Try it.

Comment

Commit yourself to obtaining the end result, first.
                  Now go off and work out a path to the goal, adjust as necessary.
                  Share about it, here.
                  Believe in yourself, your goal, and your ability to be a creative, resourceful human being.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

OP, why would the basic principles of PE not work to your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                      there is no "proof" that anyone can offer you that you cannot refute, if you choose to. Nor is there any obligation or burden on anyone here, or elsewhere, to prove anything to you.

Instead of asking others to go out of their way to give you proof, why don't you prove to yourself that pe works, or that it doesn't. Try it.

x2 !

And for you members who have been here for a short time, and have read and understood things, then take the time to help someone else understand it, We thank you.
                      Waylander
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Editor
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Waylander; 06-25-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I bought a streching device and used it for one year, total 1.500 hours.
                        I gained 2 centimeters. You might think that is little gain for such a long time and effort but the difference is quite important.
                        In order to give you proof of it, i will not tell you the brand of the strecher (i belive all of them are the almost the same)
                        But if you really check their website, there are two or three studies (that you can find latter in the hospitals and research centers who made them) that confirm that streching devices work (only lenght, no girth)
                        So please check all the main sterchers manufactures and you will find out.
                        Strecher devices do work only for lenght.

Comment

The proof is in the hundreds of active members, and the hundred thousands of views the site gets daily. Those don't get made up. In remek's book, in all the companies trying to sell devices to reach your goals there is proof. You can't find proof because you don't want to, because you're skeptical. If pictures of progress were easily found, someone would probably find the nerve to say it is photoshopped.
                          Started on 03/04/2010
                          BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                          Current as of 06/17/2010
                          BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

proof enough for me

I'm new to this. Been doing pe for about 2.5 weeks now. All I can say is my wifes reaction during sex is enough proof for me. Not going to measure till one month but I can see the difference and I'm damn sure my wife can feel it. I haven't told her about it yet, I figure it's only a matter of time before she asks what the hell is going on.

Comment

My proof is laying mostly in my hand right now. Do it yourself and get-a-gaining.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X