Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it I've managed to gain so quickly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it I've managed to gain so quickly?

in 7 months I've gone from 5.6" to 6.6"

... and it takes some people years to gain an inch in length.

I'm utterly stupified, but so happy I did make the gains I have. And yes, there are pics throughout my log....

IDGI.

=/
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Damn, well done.
    I guess it's different for each person.
    I started doing a few exercise techniques a while back and noticed i felt a lot strong only after 3 days.

I was wondering...
    how did you get to that size - exercises, pills, or something else?

Would love to know
    PenileExercises
    Last edited by PenileExercises; 06-29-2010, 02:41 PM. Reason: asked a question...

Comment

Originally posted by PenileExercises View Post
      Damn, well done.
      I guess it's different for each person.
      I started doing a few exercise techniques a while back and noticed i felt a lot strong only after 3 days.

I was wondering...
      how did you get to that size - exercises, pills, or something else?

Would love to know

I didn't do this 2 on 1 off... or 3 on 1 off.

I PE'd manually Mon, Wed, Fri.

I eat a lot.

I exercise regularly.

I don't supplement anymore, but I have experimented with prohormones in the past... (yes, they work wonders!)

I did a 10 min warm up... 10 mins of resistance stretches... 200 wet jelqs... 5 mins of resistance stretches... 15 min warm down... (with heli's randomly thrown in for 10 seconds throughout) then I would edge, edge, edge... and ejaculate 2-3 times a week.

i dunno =/

I do traction wrap all day.

umm I fowfer almost every night

heh
      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Across the internet high-five for both getting 1 inch in 7 months!
        NP97
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by NP97; 06-29-2010, 03:08 PM.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I don't think anyone knows the answer to that Dante, other than everybody is different. If someone COULD find the definite answer, then it would certainly advance the whole PE practice, thats for sure.

Oh yeah, congrates on the gains

Comment

Ah yes, the wonders of rubbing the magic penile lamp. I swear, some get wondrous "newbie" gains, and others have to work really hard (no pun there). Seems like the hardest factor to determine,is just how gentle or NOT gentle people are in doing their developmental stretches & exercises.
            Congrats on your gains!
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Nice gains man! Some guys just have tighter ligs that stretch more which gives more gains. Keep at it man!
              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Congrats on the gains !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post
                  in 7 months I've gone from 5.6" to 6.6"

... and it takes some people years to gain an inch in length.

I'm utterly stupified, but so happy I did make the gains I have. And yes, there are pics throughout my log....

IDGI.

=/
                  Thats awesome. I don't know how you're doing it, but I am going to read your log. I'm having trouble with length, but killing in girth gains. I am averaging more than 1/4th inch a month in girth gains. I swear in 5-6 month, my dick will literally be just as fat as it is long at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                    Thats awesome. I don't know how you're doing it, but I am going to read your log. I'm having trouble with length, but killing in girth gains. I am averaging more than 1/4th inch a month in girth gains. I swear in 5-6 month, my dick will literally be just as fat as it is long at this rate.
                    how can you get that much girth ?

did you squeez it hard ?

because i only gain length ... almost at the same rate as Dante311
                    Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                    useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

Originally posted by gsd View Post
                      how can you get that much girth ?

did you squeez it hard ?

because i only gain length ... almost at the same rate as Dante311
                      I seriously don't have a clue. I am having a lot of trouble with length though, whereas you seem to be gaining it okay. I guess we're all different. And no, I'm not really squeezing it too hard...but I do actually see blood moving up the shaft when I do jelqs. I also do v-jelqs. I think a lot of my success is due to doing a lot of kegels actually.

Comment

V-jelqs are a big reason for my earlier girth gains. Squeezes are now... definitely. Doing my kegels while erect also seems to help allow greater expansion.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I give credit to my quick gains to my expectations, obsession, and motivation.

I expect myself to get at least .25 - .5 inches in length in at least 3 months time, or less.

Once I get locked in like I am now, I become obsessed. I'm also an avid weightlifter, so I'm constantly thinking about my body and my penis. Doing JAI stretches, fowfers, something all the time to make sure I'm actually getting work done on an all day basis.

The motivation goes right along with the obsession. As I go through the site seeing guys with bigger dicks than me, it only throws fuel on the fire. As I begin to see results or hear my girl say "is this thing getting bigger?" I get more motivated to gain more and more.

Maybe that's what seperates the quick gainer from the not so quick gainer. The guys who have PE as one of those things "oh, I forgot" or "oh I'll get around to it" "sometimes I stretch my penis, one year I'll have a big one." As for me, when I wake up and it's not an off day the first thing on my mind is "PE time"

If I don't ever get to the end of the ruler, I'll sure as hell pass up a lot of numbers on the way up the thing.
                          "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                          7.5" EL
                          5.5" EG

Comment

That's a great mindset snooze, just be careful not to over-train your penis. Normal working out is somewhat different than PE in many ways, and more heat cycles must be given if you are doing that much activity. Secondly, if you read some previous logs of mine you will notice I did PE hardcore and made gains so this is quite possibe in the short term, however as I am progressing I'm noticing that

LESS is MORE

and therefore gains come easier, with less time and effort. It is just a matter of finding out what the optimal time/routine works best for your member.

Good luck!
                            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              V-jelqs are a big reason for my earlier girth gains. Squeezes are now... definitely. Doing my kegels while erect also seems to help allow greater expansion.
                              so it seems that kegel really help.

btw did you kegel when you do jelq or v-jelq ?

um...like you jelq for 5 seconds and kegel 2 seconds and start a new round ?
                              Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                              useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

Working...
                              X