This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those naughty naughty drugs!

So what do you guys think about drugs? Please don't give me any of the 'your brain is a fried egg' stuff. This is purley PE related. I only do drugs every few months or so. Specificaly amphetamine, ecstasy or LSD. The first two of these are stimulants which temporarily make your penis shrink slightly. I think that this is because your body pumps blood harder and concentrates on the more vital organs. So this has a similar affect as when you are cold. What do you think about this?

Joe
    Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
    Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

I know I don't know much but to me it seems like you want to die young! I could be wrong though! (but I really doubt it!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Don't knock what you ain't tried.

Originally posted by Joe88 View Post
      Please don't give me any of the 'your brain is a fried egg' stuff. This is purley PE related.
      Hi CUSP,

This isn't the place for this discussion but if we take LSD as an example, it is clynically proven to be not cause any physical harm, i.e. It is non-toxic. Compare that to alcohol. As for the rest have a look here for a rough idea (page 10)

Thanks for the concern though,

Joe

Comment

After LSD my knob did the tortoise. I mean the turtle! Strange, cos its not an "upper". Of course the uppers do that too. If acid doesn't do physical harm, tell that to my class-mate who took a dive out his window! I'm through with all that, and i'd say give it a swerve. Its no good, not for your knob or your head.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
          After LSD my knob did the tortoise. I mean the turtle! Strange, cos its not an "upper". Of course the uppers do that too. If acid doesn't do physical harm, tell that to my class-mate who took a dive out his window! I'm through with all that, and i'd say give it a swerve. Its no good, not for your knob or your head.
          I don't do any of the mentioned drugs, but your argument is totally weak and terrible. Just because you have an personal example of a bad scenario, it does disprove its safeness in LSD as mentioned earlier. That is just a straw man fallacy, if you got some educational merits that show the dangers of LSD, then please do offer to the OP.
          Starting: September 22nd 2009
          BPEL: 5.5 Inches
          NBPEL: 5 Inches
          EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
          FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
          EQ: 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by Joe88 View Post
            I think that this is because your body pumps blood harder and concentrates on the more vital organs.

Joe

More vital organs? Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
              I don't do any of the mentioned drugs, but your argument is totally weak and terrible. Just because you have an personal example of a bad scenario, it does disprove its safeness in LSD as mentioned earlier. That is just a straw man fallacy, if you got some educational merits that show the dangers of LSD, then please do offer to the OP.
              Your post struck me as somewhat moronic. You think i'm gonna tell the dude oh its great to charge around taking acid? What exactly was i arguing, my friend? From a pe point, i told him my experience.

Comment

I remember when i was on LSD back in the 80's , I took a piss and it felt like i was holding a sweaty worm in my hands.

If i was to do it over again i would not mess with it due to causing a chemical imbalance in the brain , I feel i suffer a little of that now, and maybe some EQ problems here and there.

With those kind of drugs you are playing with fire , you might as well light up the end of ur cock .

Comment

So much for enjoying sex the old fashioned way........without any "modifications" if you get my drift. I think it's ridiculous to do any of that crap and expect good stuff, even PE related, to come from it. But, that's also my opinion. To each his or her own.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Amphetimenes are very harmful to your body. Avoid them.

Ecstasy isnt that great either.

LSD causes no physical harm but can create psychological issues with some people. If they are jumping out of windows, there is something wrong with their brain that has nothing to do with LSD.

That being said.

I have never tried amphetimines, and never will.

Ive taken ecstasy a couple times and lsd many dozens. I fuck like a jackhammer for hours on both those drugs. Very gratifying. With ecstasy your whole body is in orgasm. With LSD the emotional level is very intense.

LSD and Psylocibin mushrooms are about the same except that LSD usually lasts 3-4 times as long.

I would never recommend taking ecstasy unless you had someone you can touch with you.
                    Tahksis' Progress Log
                    NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

Lol so much for it being a purely PE related discussion!

ErictheGed: Did you hear about all of the mentally unstable people who wanted to off them selves (and I think that some of them actually did) after watching Avatar? They were sad because real life was not like the movie. Suicidal people will find all sorts of reasons to kill themselves.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by tahksis View Post

LSD causes no physical harm but can create psychological issues with some people. If they are jumping out of windows, there is something wrong with their brain that has nothing to do with LSD.

That being said.

Ive taken ecstasy a couple times and lsd many dozens. I fuck like a jackhammer for hours on both those drugs. Very gratifying. With ecstasy your whole body is in orgasm. With LSD the emotional level is very intense.

LSD and Psylocibin mushrooms are about the same except that LSD usually lasts 3-4 times as long.

I would never recommend taking ecstasy unless you had someone you can touch with you.
                        If you've taken MDMA (ecstasy), you've taken an amphetamine.

Now, on to the actual matter at hand - I've taken LSD, DOB, 2C-E, psilocybin mushrooms, and DMT so I feel sufficiently experienced to talk about this. On ALL of these (except the last) I experienced severe turtling. My first trip consisted of my screaming "I CAN'T FEEL MY BALLS" and running around hysterically. Actually, it was really fun :P

No, LSD is not going to do any permanent damage to you or your willy. The turtling happens the same way it happens when you excercise or when you have a fever. The blood is just doing more important things. Just be careful with it. I've had a lot of friends who became serious burn-outs through it (along with help from other hallucinogens). Most hallucinogens are not chemically dangerous, but that doesn't mean people don't get hurt. Last year, someone on shrooms ran off the third story balcony and broke their leg pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by tahksis View Post

That being said.

Mushrooms and LSD are not the same , LSD is man made usually in some dudes bath tub with added speed and strict 9.
                          Mushrooms grow natural but so does jimson weed .

Comment

I know I'm old and stupid, but what drugs are you guys currently taking that makes you think that taking LSD, ecstasy, or amphetamines is not harmful. Whatever drug you're taking I want that one. Spend sometime in a hospital er and watch some of them come in. Oh, I know it's those other guys that will have the problems, not you! Yeah you're right, I am dumber than dirt so don't bother saying it!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I was wondering that as well CUSP. I mean I have done a few different drugs in my day. Quit all of them minus weed. Feel far better without them.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X