X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful PE'ers???

hear
    BestSelf
    Last edited by BestSelf; 08-15-2012, 04:49 PM.

I have gone from a 4.9" EL to a 6.6" EL, a 4.5 EG to 5.1 EG, and 7/10 EQ to a 9.5/10 EQ in a matter of 10 and a half months. Sex has always been my game, I'm just more confident in it nowaday. I'm a bit OCD about PEing which I feel is the reason I've had such success over the past 10-11 months.

This has nothing to do with the size of my member, but now my orgasms are very intense and last for 30-60 seconds, have now accomplished the multi orgasm, and my loads are huge.

Give me another 4 years and who knows what all I'll have under my belt, no pun intended.
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

Snooze,

What routine do you follow to achieve those kinds of results? That's pretty amazing results for such a nice timeframe. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by championhour View Post
        Snooze,

What routine do you follow to achieve those kinds of results? That's pretty amazing results for such a nice timeframe. Kudos!
        Lots of jelqs, 2 sessions per day. Usually did some clamping too even in my newbie days. Intense stretches once and light stretches once at night Pretty much every time I got a minute I did some sort of PE. Used a heating pad a lot always keeping my member warm.

I would do around 500 kegels in each of my college classes while being bored reading.

I followed a 5 day on 2 day off schedule.
        "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
        7.5" EL
        5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by Snooze View Post
          Lots of jelqs, 2 sessions per day. Usually did some clamping too even in my newbie days. Intense stretches once and light stretches once at night Pretty much every time I got a minute I did some sort of PE. Used a heating pad a lot always keeping my member warm.

I would do around 500 kegels in each of my college classes while being bored reading.

I followed a 5 day on 2 day off schedule.
          Congrats on your gain's, wicked to here. But im going to tell every newbie reading this to NOT do this routine, thats a big workload and overtraining in almost inevitable. But im glad it worked for you snooze
          Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Sex has never been an issue for me and PE ahs only made it that much more pleasurable. My increases in thickness are a constant source of pleasure and bliss for both my gf and I. She absolutely loves the feeling and I love how her vagina grips me.

I've always been interested in PE over the last few years but got serious a few months ago. I'm paying more attention to my health - overall as well as penis - and it's a positive experience in more ways than just the bedroom. I'm not OCD about it as Snooze stated, but I'm getting damn close!
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Sex was also never a real issue for me. The one thing that got me was when my girlfriend said my dick was a foot long. Made me laugh quite a bit.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                Sex was also never a real issue for me. The one thing that got me was when my girlfriend said my dick was a foot long. Made me laugh quite a bit.
                Thats awesome that'd make my year, hopefully it happens for me also

I like how this thread is going

Comment

I started with 5.3" NBPEL x 5.6" BPEL x 4.7" EG to 6.3" NBPEL x 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG in about 5-6 months.
                  Sex wasn't an issue for me because I've always been good at it and had decent stamina, and now the only major difference is that I'm bigger and more confident in what I'm doing. Since I got more length to work with I'm able to do more positions that I wasn't able to do before. Overall it's very pleasant. Me and the current girlfriend have been together since I first started PE and she has noticed the growth, and she likes it.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                    I started with 5.3" NBPEL x 5.6" BPEL x 4.7" EG to 6.3" NBPEL x 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG in about 5-6 months.
                    Sex wasn't an issue for me because I've always been good at it and had decent stamina, and now the only major difference is that I'm bigger and more confident in what I'm doing. Since I got more length to work with I'm able to do more positions that I wasn't able to do before. Overall it's very pleasant. Me and the current girlfriend have been together since I first started PE and she has noticed the growth, and she likes it.
                    Does she know about your PE? If so, has she been supportive? I know you said she likes it but do you talk openly about it?

Comment

Well she doesn't know it as "PE" or anything, but I've told her that I do "exercises" and she doesn't like fully support it if you know what I mean, because she's very happy with the size of my dick, and was satisfied when I was at my starting size, but she knows that it's a personal thing so while she doesn't necessarily want it bigger, she isn't against it either. I also like to scare the shit outta her when she gets outta work sometimes and I'm hanging, and then I tell her the weight that I'm hanging at the time, she gets really freaked out ahah!
                      She's been with me since I started my PE and when I got the bruise on my dick I was trying to get her to kiss it better for the longest, but I was still in her off limits time-frame so it didn't work, hee hee.

But yes I'm very open about PE with friends and her. Neither party knows about the extent of PE that I do, but I've told friends that I hang, and whatnot, nobody knows how long it takes me to do for a routine or anything.

Comment

Wow - pretty cool. One day ... maybe ... I'll let her enter the Fortress of Solitude. Until then, this is just between me and my "goodfella."

Comment

I don't really know, it's a huge thing to tell your girlfriend about I guess, it all depends on where you guys stand. I mean I'm very open to begin with so it doesn't matter to me, she's very receptive and not very judgemental so that also helped out. If it was like my ex or something, not sure if I'd tell her or not.

Comment

I tell my gf that I'm meditating, she knows its bs, but I usually take long shits so if I'm in the bathroom everyone knows it'll take a while, so I use that as an excuse.

Thanks for the replies Millia, I'm surprised that more alums aren't commenting on this thread.

Comment

Though I have made some awesome length gains with PE, my biggest success story is the victory over my ED issues. I went from having to take a pill whenever I was unsure if it was going to work, to being able to jump my wifes bones whenever she lets me

I told my wife about pe AND my participation with the gym awhile back, and I feel much more relaxed with the whole thing since.

Comment

Working...
                              X