Large CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large CS

My corpus spongiosum has gotten really large. Even when I am nearly fully flaccid there is still some bulge to it. When erect, it is really pronounced. I like it, and I know my wife does also. My corpus cavernosum on the other hand is not pronounced. Has others experienced this, or do some of you have a bulge on the sides of your shaft where your cc's are? I know I have a lot of girth, that isn't the question, but I see no definition in my cc's, whereas my cs is bulging like a mother.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

What sort of exercises did you do to experience that? Your base is really thick - does the bulge extend the length of the shaft?
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yes it does. I think my UJ's did a lot to enlarge it, and now I am into uli's and squeezes. I think some of my base comes from LAS's. I think the bend in the shaft as it goes under your butt stresses the base and builds it up. My base was about the same as my mid shaft girth when I started (a little less than 5 3/4"), but it is up a little over 7" now.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I do believe you could change your exercise performance to target your cc. If the squeeze is the one al does ,it can usually be targeted.
        On another note, can your wife take your full base girth or does she mainly use the area above.

Comment

My wife isn't a big woman, but I enter her fully when having intercourse. More length would cause her discomfort more so than a little more girth. Orally she stays with the top half, but I think she would do that even if I were a lot thinner.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hmm interesting ,I am 8" by 6" and my gf could handle more than the 8"bpel ,but complains about the 6"bpeg. She isn't big either btw.
            Just shows there is a lot of individual vary out there.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              Yes it does. I think my UJ's did a lot to enlarge it, and now I am into uli's and squeezes. I think some of my base comes from LAS's. I think the bend in the shaft as it goes under your butt stresses the base and builds it up. My base was about the same as my mid shaft girth when I started (a little less than 5 3/4"), but it is up a little over 7" now.
              Wow! Nearly 1.5" increase in base girth? Looks like LAS's have found a home in my routines!

Comment

I think I found my answer to why my CS is expanding well, while my CC's don't seem to be growing at the same rate. Looking at a diagram of the penis, specifically the way the tunica or fibrous envelope surrounds each, the thickness of the tunica near the bottom of the CS is pretty thin, while it is pretty uniform in size around the entire CC's. This would indicate that I am one of the unfortunate ones when it comes to either a thicker than normal tunica, or that I have more layers of it. My CS is expanding because the amount of tunica around its bottom isn't thick enough to stop it from growing. If in fact I am correct, and if my CC's aren't going to be allowed to expand like I would like, I might have to stop girth work if my CS does in fact keep getting larger at a substantially faster rate then my CC's. Even if I effectively loosened my tunica up, it would seem like my CS would want to grow at a faster rate. Now if the CS sort of has an upper limit, that would be cool if it reached it and sort of hung around for its pals the CC's to catch up!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Not quite sure how relevant this is: I notice that any form of clamping of squeeze affects, almost strictly, my CS only. My CC still remains at the same level of thickness.

Comment

hmmm ... after getting a diagram so I could follow along (feels like back in school), why would you want to stop the CS from growing?

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                      hmmm ... after getting a diagram so I could follow along (feels like back in school), why would you want to stop the CS from growing?
                      Because it is becoming so disproportional to the rest of my shaft. Basically I have a huge bulge down the entire bottom length of my shaft. If you did nothing but work on your triceps, and left your biceps alone, your arms would eventually look funny. And I am reaching that point with my CS. Don't get me wrong, I like the increase right now, I just wish I could do something with my CC's.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

CLamping will definitely help - My penis increased in a 3-dimensional fashion when I included clamping into my PE workout. ALso, bathmate is nice, I think it helps to even out the girth growth.
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                        X