Thick 'cord' and no gains; share your experiences and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick 'cord' and no gains; share your experiences and advice

I am looking for the advice and suggestions of those in the same situation as I am - a thick 'cord' and no gains.

I am new to this site and looking for help. I have that 'cord' and it takes ALL of any stretch, it is very tough and tires my arms and hands out quickly. I have not so far been able to hang though I have tried several times and only injured myself, so my only chance (until/unless I re-explore that possibility) is manual stretching, as I said though it is very tough so I can not do very long but at the moment I am doing around 20 minutes a day, is this enough? Should I be doing harder stretches or less hard stretches? I sometimes push down on the cord as I stretch out or down but that seems to reduce the stretch in a way since it tires my hands and arms more quickly. My arms and hands also get tired more quickly the harder I stretch for.

It was not until recently that I ever heard of a 'cord', all these years of doing jelqs and standard stretches exactly like everyone was telling me to has gained me NOTHING, not even a 1/10th of an inch and I never understood why, but now I realise that some of us have these 'cords', and that mine in particular seems thicker than the ones typically described.

The so called 'cord' will not physically 'stretch', it is like trying to stretch bone or steel, I just want 1 - 2" gain, why is this so impossible so far? Please help. I am looking for guys who have cords like I do to share their experiences and thoughts, their failures and hopefully successes so that we can learn from each other and hopefully gain some more perspective or understanding about this.

Thank you for any input you can give and for your time.
    The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

Have you researched into anatomy? Do you know what part the 'cord' actually is? Might help others...
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

The more you work your penis without giving it enough rest, the more it toughens up.

Your penis should be very soft in its flaccid state. If it's not soft then you need more rest or a lighter routine.

And btw there are varying degrees of softness. I've actually found that the "steel cord" is very thin after a decon break. But before that decon break it's very thick and tough.

Give your dick a probing massage while it's flaccid. Softness of your flaccid penis is an important PI to let you know if you are resting enough or working your dick too hard.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very stiff and sore flaccid, 1 being a soft plump flaccid that feels like puddy. You should never let your dick go above a 5, which I would call more of a spongey feeling. I'd say that having your dick at around a 3 is good. If it's too soft (at a 1 for example) for too long then you could start to lose some of your gains. If it's at a 4 or 5, your time would be better spent taking an extra day off, then trying to go through with a shitty ineffective routine. It probably wont' respond to well to an intense routine at this point.

It is my theory that your dick gets tough, when you are doing exercises with too much force too often. It's trying to protect itself. If you are doing intense workouts, take at least a day off. You shouldn't do an intense workout more than two or three times a week anyway.

For the previous winter and spring, I had been doing PE quite consistantly and had forgotten what a very soft flaccid felt like. I was misinterpretting a 5 or 6 as a positive PI and doing intense workouts when I should have been giving my penis the rest it needed to recover. It actually took about 10 days of no PE before my penis really got soft again. I'd say it was down to about a 1 or 2. Right now it's at a 5 or 6. And I don't want it to get any higher than that or I'll start to turtle.
      My Scientific Theory on PE
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
      6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
      2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
      8/10 7.1-6.9
      7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
      7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
      10/16 7.8-7.3
      4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
      3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Your sig only says no length gains, have you gained girth? What are your stats?
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
          Have you researched into anatomy? Do you know what part the 'cord' actually is? Might help others...
          Good question! Okay, I am not sure what the names of all the structures are but here is a link used elsewhere;
          http://growyourpenisfast.com/files/p...on-graphic.jpg
          I suppose the top 1/3 is the area which in some of us is thicker or more tough than the rest of the penis tissue. (Personally I would have to make that at least 1/3 deep and all the way across the top)

For the benefit of those men who were ignorant like me.. it appears that when most men stretch out their flaccid penis with their hand the entire penis stretches out with the same degree of 'give', but for the rest of us there is a part that feels tighter than the rest of the penis - so that means when we try to stretch it part of it will be soft and not at it's limit, but another part will be taught and as far as it can go. If this includes you - the reader - I feel your pain, but I am here to seek answers with you.

The whole premise of PE being that the penis is like a balloon that we fill with more blood than usual to stretch it internally or break it down a little and then rebuild a little each time to 'grow'. Well, I know some men this works for, but it SEEMS to me at least, that if you have this so called cord then that analogy is OUT. No matter how much you put in the 'balloon', if the cord is restricting length then it won't get any longer.

PE does not work the same for all men - like everything physical, genetic make up makes a tremendous difference.
          Cord.is.Killing.me
          Last edited by Cord.is.Killing.me; 07-06-2010, 05:56 AM.
          The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

Comment

I read that doing a pre heated fulcrum stretch is the best way to stretch the cord.

Has anyone consulted Big Al on this topic? Maybe we should get the answer from an authority.

MD
            Mc Dong

Comment

Thank you for your input DryJelq, I will try to respond as best as I can (remembering that I hope this to be a thread that other like minded individuals can observe and learn from / add to.)

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
              The more you work your penis without giving it enough rest, the more it toughens up.
              I think I know what you are saying, but this needs a more thorough analysis I think, where is the balance? How do we know what is too much or too little?

Your penis should be very soft in its flaccid state. If it's not soft then you need more rest or a lighter routine.
              Years ago when I first began PE, I was told when soft it should be "like a good sponge". Personally it has never been real soft when flaccid - even a quick check just now I can plainly feel the thick 'cord' which goes right across the top of mine from the left to the right and actively feels 'hard' even whilst as soft as I can get.
              (Others reading this please share also so we can get a rough idea)

And btw there are varying degrees of softness. I've actually found that the "steel cord" is very thin after a decon break. But before that decon break it's very thick and tough.

Give your dick a probing massage while it's flaccid. Softness of your flaccid penis is an important PI to let you know if you are resting enough or working your dick too hard.
              How long is a deconditioning break? My cord, never get's thin, it can't as the 'cord is the whole width and maybe top 1/3 depth of the penis itself. But I have noticed in the past that the less 'worked' and 'tired' it felt the better and harder erection would be gained - at least visually if not measurably. Usually. As far as softness whilst flaccid see above.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very stiff and sore flaccid, 1 being a soft plump flaccid that feels like puddy. You should never let your dick go above a 5, which I would call more of a spongey feeling. I'd say that having your dick at around a 3 is good. If it's too soft (at a 1 for example) for too long then you could start to lose some of your gains. If it's at a 4 or 5, your time would be better spent taking an extra day off, then trying to go through with a shitty ineffective routine. It probably wont' respond to well to an intense routine at this point.

It is my theory that your dick gets tough, when you are doing exercises with too much force too often. It's trying to protect itself. If you are doing intense workouts, take at least a day off. You shouldn't do an intense workout more than two or three times a week anyway.
              At the moment I am doing nothing except manual stretches for 20 minutes almost everyday, 1 minute one hand, another minute the other hand - until 20 minutes. Some days it feels sore, but honestly , whilst stretching the amount of 'pull' I am able to apply feels so pitiful that I cannot think that less frequent would be better.. (though I am open minded) As far as jelqs and holds and the rest - I would personally agree that too much and too frequent is counter-productive in theory - and yet I know some who have done PE 5 or sometimes 7 days a week - and gained, and at least one who has done PE just 1x a week - and gained.

Theory is great and I am glad for your and anyone else input, but let's be careful to hammer this out as much as we can to look for the principles first rather than the methods (if that makes sense)

For the previous winter and spring, I had been doing PE quite consistantly and had forgotten what a very soft flaccid felt like. I was misinterpretting a 5 or 6 as a positive PI and doing intense workouts when I should have been giving my penis the rest it needed to recover. It actually took about 10 days of no PE before my penis really got soft again. I'd say it was down to about a 1 or 2. Right now it's at a 5 or 6. And I don't want it to get any higher than that or I'll start to turtle.
              Interesting, so what level of 'cordedness' do you have? You seem to be saying that too harsh or frequent workouts made your 'cord' harder and thus actually hindered any gains?

Again thank you for your contributions so far, and I encourage everyone with ANYTHING useful to add to this subject of overcoming the cord to please do just that. I cannot express the sheer frustration I am feeling and have felt with the lack of gains, I am ever so thankful to have stumbled upon the awareness of the existence of the 'cord' though as it answers some of my questions, but my frustration is stronger than ever. Now what to do about it!?

Comment

By cord do you mean the frenulum, tunica, or suspensory ligaments?
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Have you tried fragmented exercising?
                  Besides my PE session at night, through the day I perform bundle stretches for about 1 min after every time I take a piss. I twist the penis and stretch it with both of my hands, one in the base and other right under the head, in opposite directions. I hold for 30 secs, relase, and then twist my penis to the other side and do it again. It'is what I call "targeted bundle stretch", because I can target where I will stretch, as I can hold different parts of the shaft.

I consider bundle streches very good to loosen up the tissues. Also, remember to heat with a rice sock or something for 10 min, at least, before the exercises.
                  Goal:
                  8"x6"

Comment

One thing that I have tried recently that really helps to give me a nice full stretch is a certain technique I found on accident. When doing a basic stretch, grab your glans behind the head as normal with the OK grip. As you stretch, let the base of your palm where it meets the wrist rest on your cock. As you stretch at the head, also press down with the heel of your hand. This way, you get a two-fold stretch in one motion - almost like a one-handed A-stretch ....
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

What you just described is considered to be "fulcrum stretching", just so you know
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

At the moment I am doing nothing except manual stretches for 20 minutes almost everyday, 1 minute one hand, another minute the other hand - until 20 minutes. Some days it feels sore, but honestly , whilst stretching the amount of 'pull' I am able to apply feels so pitiful that I cannot think that less frequent would be better.. (though I am open minded) As far as jelqs and holds and the rest - I would personally agree that too much and too frequent is counter-productive in theory - and yet I know some who have done PE 5 or sometimes 7 days a week - and gained, and at least one who has done PE just 1x a week - and gained.
                        I think you need to spend more time per day stretching and fewer days per week. I would start by resting and then doing a shock routine followed by more rest. I have an easy time gaining girth and a hard time gaining length. So length hasn't been easy for me either. Don't worry about your cord so much though. The reason you have a cord is likely because of the upward curvature in your penis. Stretching the cord will probably just straighten out your penis. The upward curve is good for targetting the g-spot and AFE zone in face to face sex positions. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure you are doing more of your stretches upwards, to the side and outwards and never downwards.

Another thing I like to do is put my wrist against my pubic bone and stretch my penis around my wrist, so that it's curved upwards just like it is when it's erect.

Take the next 3-4 days off from PE and then do a shock routine. Make sure you aren't sore on the day you do this. I would spend about 60-90 minutes doing PE, but go easy on yourself. Follow up the routine with another few days off.

Do all of these exercises in order without any break in between for 5 minutes each basic stretches, JAIs, jelqing, ulis. Take a 5-10 minute heating break and repeat the same set 2 or 3 more times.
                        After this take a 5-10 minute break of more heating and then edge for at least 20 minutes. Go for as long as you can easily maintain an erection. Aim for the longest edging sessions that you normally have now. 45-60 minutes would be great. Try to have as many dry orgasms as you can before you blow your load.
                        My Scientific Theory on PE
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                          What you just described is considered to be "fulcrum stretching", just so you know
                          Thanks! Still getting use to all the terminology ...
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                            By cord do you mean the frenulum, tunica, or suspensory ligaments?
                            I THINK that I am referring to the upper portions of the corpora cavernosa and any associated fibrous tissue ontop of those. These are the parts which are the hardest when I stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                              Your sig only says no length gains, have you gained girth? What are your stats?
                              Hi, I must have missed this before. No, I have not noticed any gains in girth nor head size - nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X