stretching intensity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching intensity

personaly i find i get more girth gains from intense stretching than intense jelqing! has any on else experianced this?and also the opisit with jelqs i get length crazy stuff ,might just be personal persona.
    29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
    EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
    NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
    EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

How would you describe intense stretching? Holding the stretches for longer, or pulling harder? Either way, I also think that I have gained a lot from intense stretching more than anything else, but it may be a bit too early for me to come to that conclusion for now. Also, I must remind you our grammar rules, since your post contained many grammatical mistakes.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

That sounds pretty epic. Stretch for girth, jelq for length. If only it was that simple
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I can kinda attest to that ... recently modified routines to focus more on stretching for length ... and at last measurement? GIRTH increases! LOL! Not complaining, but damn - wrong way!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yes it can be a little that way for me. It was suggested to me that I was stretching with too much force.

Comment

Girth, girth, girth. Stretching and jelqing for a longer time and harder will get most of us more girth. I think that is a general rule. I know there are exceptions.

Comment

Working...
            X