Inflamed Blood Vessel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflamed Blood Vessel.

That's right I said inflamed Blood Vessal. I have been exercising for about 2 months. Than one day a blood vessel, just where my head meets my shaft, expanded and had a hard "knot" in it. Now, of course, I stopped exercising and went to my doctor. He sent me to a urologist. He took one look at it and immediatly said "Inflamed Blood Vessal...see it all the time." I said, "What do you do to get rid of it..surgury or a shot." he says, "Nothing. It's inflamed...take Motrine 3 times a day and it will go away in a few weeks. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPENED TO THEM!!!!!!!!! I was getting along just great with my routine. Seeing gains (especially in girth) and this happens. Have been taking my Motrine for a week now and the inflammation is almost gone, but I wonder if I should just stop PE for good. Before anyone asks....Yes I did 10 minutes of warm up before EVERY workout with a hot towel..I think my mistake was that I did my strecthes with my grip too close to my glans. The videos suggests starting you grip 1 inch before the head and I would pull my loose skin back and grip right at the glans so I would be stretching the ligaments and not just the skin. Any comments?

I'm gonna guess you have a death grip on your dick.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Go easier on your penis
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Use a lighter grip when jelqing and when you're stretching get a head swell and grab behind the glans.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
        X