I need to increase erection quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to increase erection quality

I have been following a PE routine for a few weeks however it is greatly cutting in to my work and social schedule. I have realized that I cannot devote this much time to making my penis bigger. I am now more interested in increase the quality of my erections. My penis head is NEVER fully engorged. The only time I feel it fully engorged is when I am edging or getting a blow job standing up. I believe my erection quality is MAYBE a 7. What is the best way to increase this? Kegels? I have been taking Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba. Light jelqs? I'd love it if you guys could write me up a quick "erection quality" routine to follow.

I can't give you a specific routine, but practice edging man. 20 minutes a day, only ejaculating 2 or 3 times a week. That REALLY helped improve my EQ.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Fox , millia has good information . Edging has great benefits .
      You could try the search function to help you with your goals .
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        I can't give you a specific routine, but practice edging man. 20 minutes a day, only ejaculating 2 or 3 times a week. That REALLY helped improve my EQ.

Doing this will help with your EQ.

MD
        Mc Dong

Comment

I'm with the others on the edging. Also you might want to check out these links for some other ideas aswell.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html

Kegel Exercises for Enhancing the Penis

Comment

Kegels and reverse kegels along with edging/ballooning.

Also, proper exercise and eating healthy.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by FOX View Post
              I have been following a PE routine for a few weeks however it is greatly cutting in to my work and social schedule. I have realized that I cannot devote this much time to making my penis bigger. I am now more interested in increase the quality of my erections. My penis head is NEVER fully engorged. The only time I feel it fully engorged is when I am edging or getting a blow job standing up. I believe my erection quality is MAYBE a 7. What is the best way to increase this? Kegels? I have been taking Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba. Light jelqs? I'd love it if you guys could write me up a quick "erection quality" routine to follow.

i got the other side thing man lol. My head is fully and my penis is soft to the sides.. I believe its due overmasturbation..

Comment

edging does not interfere with gains, right?

Comment

Working...
                X