Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have tried 5 days on and 2 days off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have tried 5 days on and 2 days off?

For those of you who have, did you ever try a 2 days on and 1 day off?

What schedule do you like better and why?

I am trying to rework my time. Most days I started doing a split routine and I am thinking of going to 5 days on and 2 days off, so I can just relax on weekends. So with that being said, I'd like to hear from some guys who have similar routines and get their thoughts.

I worked my way up to 5 On and 2 Off. Now I have worked my way back down to 3 days a week.
    Overtraining is really easy to do.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

i have always done 2 days on 1 day off,butt i'm gonna try the 5 days on 2 days of routine.i ll work my way up first.

Comment

I'm planning to work my way up. The reason for the change though is that I recently was forced to take about 2-3 days off because I was visiting family. After this break my EQ was amazing and I actually grew more than I expected on my formal measurement. The only difference was the 2-3 days in a row of a break instead of 1.

Comment

Most of my time PEing was 5 on 2 off.
          NP97
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by NP97; 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I be doing the 5 on, 2 off.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
              I'm planning to work my way up. The reason for the change though is that I recently was forced to take about 2-3 days off because I was visiting family. After this break my EQ was amazing and I actually grew more than I expected on my formal measurement. The only difference was the 2-3 days in a row of a break instead of 1.
              I'm on a 2 on 1 off routine and recently had the same experience as you've had. I'll try to take those "2-3 days off" on purpose shortly again and hopefully it will be beneficial - if it is I'll keep at it until it's not. Let us know how it goes for you!
              "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
              - Maya Angelou

Comment

im on 2 on 1 off right now, sometimes 1 on 1 off, or 2 off 1 on, it just depends on a bunch of things
                As of 1/2011
                Current Length: 7.25
                Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
                BP Flaccid Length: ~5
                BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                Goal: 8x6
                Slowly getting there..

Comment

I wish my schedule was such that I could do a consistent 5/2, but I often get a 4/3 and on hectic weeks, I'm fortunate to get 2 days in ..... things should settle out for me soon (by the end of the summer) and I will be able to go to a 5/2
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

5 on 2 off has been really great for me. When I stay consistently on this routine I seem to gain well. 5 in a row is quite a bit, though, so make sure you don't overdo it on any of those 5, or you'll be rewarded with turtling, reduced growth, etc.
                    PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

I'm doing 5 days on and 2 days off. I'm still on the beginner routine though and have not noticed any over training.

Joe
                      Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
                      Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

5 on 2 off was a little to much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe88 View Post
                          I'm doing 5 days on and 2 days off. I'm still on the beginner routine though and have not noticed any over training.

Joe
                          Are you gaining?
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

yea dash the the key, it really easy to over train, 5 on 2 off you can over train, thats what happen to me.. ive since went to 4 on 3 off to see if thats better for me...

Comment

4 on, 1 off for me. I have a pretty girth intense program and feel this schedule works well. Then once a month I take 2-3 days off. My routine takes about 30 -40 mins. I try to do it the same time everyday in order to give a full 24 hour rest between work outs.

MD
                              Mc Dong

Comment

Working...
                              X