Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Thick Cord-Limiting Factor?**

Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first post but I think a very important one!

I have been doing pe religiously for a couple of months now and not had any length gains (not that I really expected to so early). But I have done a large amount of research on all pe forums and have come to the conclusion that I may not be able to ever gain length with my penis.

My penis has a slight curve to the left-which as I have researched is due to tunica albuginea on the left of my penis being tougher/more fibrous. So when I get an erection my right corpora cavernosa can expand more then on the left. The right side of my penis bulges out slightly compared to the quite straight line on the left-which makes me penis look more curved then it actually is. It is a very slight curve of 10^o or so. This is known as Peyronie's disease in more severe cases I believe.

When I flaccid stretch my penis the left had side is very solid and tight to touch-as if there was a thick cord was running down that side. Where as the right hand side is softer to touch and feels like it could be stretched a lot further if only the left hand side was not so tight.

So this is my dilemma! Do any of you have this problem and still have received length gains?

All that I can imagine happening is my right side of my penis just growing in girth and maybe getting more of a curve as the left side can't be stretched. Because if my research is correct this hard cord on the left had side of my penis which induces the curvature when erect is due to a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques-a bit like scar tissue-which can't ever be stretched/altered.
    Wikipedia Peyronies disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie's_disease

I found this on Thunders Place-but it held no answers to whether anyone has still made gains.

'For the benefit of those men who were ignorant like me.. it appears that when most men stretch out their flaccid penis with their hand the entire penis stretches out with the same degree of 'give', but for the rest of us there is a part that feels tighter than the rest of the penis - so that means when we try to stretch it part of it will be soft and not at it's limit, but another part will be taught and as far as it can go. If this includes you - the reader - I feel your pain, but I am here to seek answers with you.

The whole premise of PE being that the penis is like a balloon that we fill with more blood than usual to stretch it internally or break it down a little and then rebuild a little each time to 'grow'. Well, I know some men this works for, but it SEEMS to me at least, that if you have this so called cord then that analogy is OUT. No matter how much you put in the 'balloon', if the cord is restricting length then it won't get any longer.'

So please just let me know if you have a similar penis (with a slight curve and fell a 'cord' on one side when stretched flaccid) and whether you have made gains.

After all this research I feel very disheartened that I may never be suitable for pe. and only get girth gains (on one side of my penis)-I don't really need girth but just a little bit of length.

Thank you in advance for all your wisdom. I look forward to being part of your community

JJ8 ,A question . What hand do you use to pleasure yourself ? Or do you switch hit ? Use both .
    The cord most speak of is the seam between the CC's . Where they come together .
    I can feel mine , but I've been gaining length .

I'm thinking you may need to jack away from the curve or hard side , to see how your unit responds .
    If you're hard on the left side , in my mind , you use the left hand . And the right side gets the finger squeeze .
    I may be totally off base here , but you see what I'm saying ?

The penis is really flexible and does respond to continued training .
    Let me know what you come up with .
    Not sure of the Peyronies . Seems to me just connected with how you use it .
    mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I used to believe that the slight curve may be due to that so switched hands years ago.
      But through research I think it is just pot luck with how your penis develops during puberty.

For me it is like-imagine a ballon with a strip of sticky tape down one side before it is blown up. When it is blown up it is unable to stretch where the tape is so will become slightly curved. From my research I believe that this hardened tunica will never be able to be worked on and stretched. So basically the end of the road for pe...which is as you can guess very upsetting

Comment

Working...
      X