The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS

While I certainly can't take any credit for this simple exercise, I am not sure if anyone previously has tried them heated and bundled. I am one of this exercise's biggest supporters, so I thought I would share some of my experiences with it. Don't confuse LAS exercises with bed fowfers or BTC stretches. The stretch you get when doing LAS's is far greater than you get when doing bed fowfers, and since you are sitting while doing these, you can maintain the stretch far longer than when doing BTC stretches.

First off what it has done for me, then later what it has not done for me.
    1) My flaccid hang is now perfect. When naked and flaccid my penis points straight down to the floor, while the shaft is nestled quite nicely against my nut sack. Previously my unit usually pointed at a slightly less then 45 degree angle to the floor, and rarely touched my sack.
    2) My flaccid girth and length has increased substantially. It has turned me into a shower rather than a grower, and that is exactly what I wanted.
    3) My erect base girth must give some credit at a minimum to this exercise. I believe the stress the base is under while bent under your butt results in some erect gain.
    4) Since your nut sack will expand under the pressure, I think that it might help increased the size of your testes. But that is only supposition on my part at this time. I jelq my nut sack, so I can't say for certain that any of my gain there has come from LAS's.

What it has not done.
    1)Other than base girth, I have not seen any erect gains in length or girth. The reason for this is because LAS exercises stretch the upper ligs, and this in turn allows some of your hidden/inner penis to drop down and be exposed even when you are flaccid. This is the flaccid length gain. However, when you used to get an erection the erection itself pulled out that inner penis and increased your length. Since the LAS exercises already have exposed that inner penis your erect length doesn't change. Your erection still pulls out more of your inner penis so your erect length is still greater then your flaccid, only the difference isn't as much as it was prior to doing LAS exercises.
    2) It has not changed my EQ.

Before beginning this exercise please wash your groin area. Your penis will be lying between your butt cheeks............. Sit on a cushioned chair, but not one with too much cushion so that you don't sink into it. Don't sit on a hard chair because it will play havoc with your sack if you do. Looser fitting pants makes it easier to grab your unit. While sitting on it, periodically reposition your unit under you. When I begin my glans is sticking out behind my butt, but my shaft will slightly pull back under me a little over the time I do these.

How long is up to you. I can do a regular LAS for over an hour before my glans starts to hurt a little. As I have done these bundled more and more I can now sit on it in that state for the same amount of time. While I have never even slightly injured myself doing these, always err on the side of caution. You should know the difference between pain and discomfort.

Before I do either the regular LAS or the bundled version, I warm my unit up by doing an exercise I call the Ultimate WarmUp Exercise: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html . I do these for a minute or two both before and after I am finished.

How to do a regular LAS:
    Stand up in front of your chair and bring your one hand around and between your legs from the rear. Grab your unit just below your glans using an overhand grip (this will let you pull your unit better). Now pull it under and back through your legs (pull on your penis several times if you are trying to get a maximum stretch). I pull extremely tightly, and at the same time I use my other hand from the front to push down and back on my shaft at the base of it. Pull your penis straight back and between your butt cheeks. Position yourself over your chair so that once you sit down you don't have to move around. If you move around most likely your unit will pull out at least part way from underneath you. Perhaps someone with very large balls might have a problem doing this, it is suggested you move them off to one side or the other if you are one of those lucky ones. Just before you sit lean forward to help enhance and maximize the stretch. Remove the hand that is pushing on the bend of your shaft in front first, and at the last possible moment let go with your stretching hand. Now sit down and let the LAS do its thing. That's it in a nutshell. Periodically stand up and restretch your unit if it slips. I don't let my unit "come up for air" when I am doing these, but that is just me.

When you are finished you will probably sees raised lines or puffy areas on the top of your glans. When I am finished I rub my unit doing something I have called the Fire Starter, and within seconds you will have fresh blood running through your shaft and glans and restoring the normal look of it ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html ) .

How to do Heated Bundled LAS:
    I start my heating pad a few minutes before I need it so that I have it at a good temperature. I use my left hand to do most of the twisting at my mid shaft, not at the glans. I twist my shaft as far as my hand will go, I hold it there as I use my other hand to twist the base of my glans as far as it will go in the same direction. I hold the twist at my glans as I get a second grip on my mid shaft and twist my shaft again as far as I can. I then retwist again at the base of my glans like I did the first time. I keep repeating this until there is no more twist available in my mid shaft. The key is to get your unit twisted as much as it will allow (it doesn't matter if that is half a turn or several). I hold my mid shaft grip very firmly then as I reach around my leg in the usual manner to grab my unit once more around the base of my glans and pull it between my legs. As I am doing this I give my unit a final twist then at my glans and hold it as I position my unit under me, while at the same time I release my grip around my mid shaft. I sit down very slowly when doing these bundled. If I bundle clockwise one time, the next time I bundle I go counter clockwise. It helps to have your maximum flaccid hang when doing these, and if it isn't hanging as low as it can be you can do a regular LAS for a minute or two and then stand back up, your hang will be very loose and enable you to twist your shaft even more. I can add up to an additional 3/4 turn or more when I do this. Keeping the twist in your unit as you sit and release can be a little tricky, but you will get the hang of it.

Add heat to the equation and I believe you have the ultimate LAS exercise. I use a heating pad so that I can very closely control the amount of heat I get. But this is the ultimate LAS for sure: heat, bundling, and a firm stretch.

I strongly believe that you can achieve some plastic deformation of the tunica by doing bundled LAS's (and even more so if you add heat) because you are stretching the fibers of your tulnica both lengthwise and crosswise. The normal LAS only puts pressure on the lengthwise fibers. In addition, the base of your unit will be huge as you sit down. I have always felt that there was some erect gains to be made at the base of your unit when doing LAS's because of the strain it puts on it. Doing them bundled more than doubles that strain. I am convinced that bundled LAS's are an excellent exercise not only for flaccid gains, but also as a tunica exercise that might lead to more room for your smooth muscle cells of the three chambers to expand. If they expand more then your erect girth will be increased.

I have also tried doing these after girth work and it was plump. Doing them then I believe maximizes the benefits even more, even though you won't be able to twist your unit as much as if it were completely relaxed.

Last point, if you feel any discomfort it will most likely come from your glans area. If that happens simply stand up and let your unit hang free for a bit. You might also feel tugging on your upper ligs. Unless that tugging is painful, go with it!!! That tugging of your upper ligs are the ligs stretching, and that is what you want. As those ligs begin over time to stretch, it allows some of your inner penis to come out while in the flaccid state, and that is where the flaccid gain comes from.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 06-04-2017, 06:39 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Great info rbi! I've never tried or even thought about bundled fowfers, I'll have to try them out tonight. Thanks

Comment

I'm no expert but jelqing your ball sack really doesn't sound sensible

Comment

RBI - thank you thank you thank you!!! I have only just recently started doing LAS and while they've been ok, I knew I was missing something. You gave a ton of great pointers - wish I had them last night before my session. The stretch went well but I know it could be better. Your comment about your hang is spot-on with what I want to achieve. I have been slowly getting there and this should help tremendously.

A few questions: how long have you been doing these stretches? What's your technique for jelqing your balls? Any variations or is it the same technique every time?

I had planned for tonight to be a straight Fat Day routine but THIS stretch will definitely be on the menu tonight!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by JJ8 View Post
          I'm no expert but jelqing your ball sack really doesn't sound sensible
          This post isn't about ball jelqing, and I have been all through this discussion. I am not pumping my nut sack into some freakish looking thing. My goal was and is to have a nut sack that isn't turtled while in its normal state.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I've been doing LAS's almost since I started PE back last June. I have only been doing them bundled for a few months. This is my post for testicle jelqing, and it is the last time I will mention it in this post, ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html ).
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 07-08-2010, 04:06 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              I've been doing LAS's almost since I started PE back last June. I have only been doing them bundled for a few months. This is my post for testicle jelqing, and it is the last time I will mention it in this post, ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...arger-sac.html ).
              Thanks!!

Comment

Tried the bundled ones tonight, thanks Rbi !

Comment

I have seen this referred to as the BTC, "Between the Cheeks", I think at *************, many use it at work, if mostly at a desk or seated position. I've used it while laying on the sofa watching football games, or in bed resting. My opinion is this is a valuable item for anyone's PE toolkit.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lazy Ass Stretch, LAS, fowfers, between the cheeks are all the same only the name is different. Since LAS is easy to spell and type, that is my choice!!!!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hey rbi - I gotta question - do you need to do this as part of a routine or warmup/down before or after doing them? Or are they like fowfers and relatively light and do not require warmups/downs?

Comment

I might be the wrong person to ask since I am not a warm up or down kind of guy in anything I do in PE (at least in the conventional use of the word). However, I have not read of anyone warming up prior to doing these. You will find that if you just give it a few shakes or use my Fire Starter ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html ), that should be sufficient. Sometimes my unit is more flexible then at other times, and when it is not at its most flexible stage I will do a LAS or bundled LAS for only a minute or two, stand up and reposition my unit under me, and continue. The reason for this is that after a few minutes your shaft will be completely relaxed and able to be stretched out to its maximum. The lines that form on your glans after doing these will disappear on their own in probably 10 minutes or so, or that process can be substantially sped up by doing my Fire Starter after finishing your LAS routine. I have no idea how many hours I have put into these, but I have never experienced any kind of injury what so ever from them.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

RBI99 - you've stated that you've never gone longer than 45 min doing these bundled. What's been your longest sitting unbundled?

Comment

I go for about an hour or a little more, but my unit starts to hurt a little if I go longer. If it starts to hurt I stop. When I say starts to hurt, the second I stop doing them I am fine. That is my signal that time is up. I do these continuous, I don't stop and restart when doing them, unless it is right in the beginning when I need to reposition myself.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              I have seen this referred to as the BTC, "Between the Cheeks", I think at *************, many use it at work, if mostly at a desk or seated position. I've used it while laying on the sofa watching football games, or in bed resting. My opinion is this is a valuable item for anyone's PE toolkit.
                              Yes, BTC is the term normally used... at least on other forums. If you read hanging 101, I use the term several times, and this is the current angle I am using to hang weight. Currently, my maximum BTC hanging weight is 10lbs. It took me a long time to build up to this (I find it much easier to hang weight SD or straight down than BTC).

I believe hanging from BTC has stretched my ligaments--my penis has moved from 9 O'Clock to 8' O'Clock. I think this is partly why my wife thinks my balls are bigger, while in fact, my whole package has literally started shifting down. (I think PE & supplements have made my balls bigger, but I think the illusion is increased with the downward shift of my package).

I am a big fan of the BTC stretch because of the excellent deformation it creates on the suspensory ligaments. You can call it LAS, but I think you're just going to confuse people, since the term BTC is more than 10 years old & thousands of guys already know it that way & its used that way (I believe) on multiple forums already.
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X