- 07-10-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
In terms of weight... What's a good avg./ beginner tug weight? I'm using the biker trick BigAl mentioned a while back. Flacid is lookin better however I don't feel I've used it long enough to have gains worth reporting. I'm floating around 5-6oz (165g) of pull. Should I step it up? How much is too much? How frequent should I wear it @ set weight?Starting @ 6-2-10
BPEL - 6.5" / EG - 6.25" @ Base, 6" @ Mid
NBPEL 7.5" - 8" / EG - Hell... Anything else over current is all Gravy!
- 07-10-2010 #12
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
Widget you are hijacking the thread,I suggest you post to device forum.
- 07-10-2010 #13
I have gained 1" on flaccid and only 0.6" on erect length so i am not sure whether if it would equate to erect length.
But i am thinking it may eventually get to length gains though but flaccid would probably stay ahead in terms of growth."If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge
Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?
Initial | Final Goal
6x5 | 7.5x5.5
- By Letitride in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:23 PM
- By tonofjohnson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
- By The game in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2010, 03:22 AM
- By iFeelLucky in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2009, 09:59 AM
- By hoeren in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:59 AM