Will Longer Flaccid Length Translate To Longer Erect Length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Longer Flaccid Length Translate To Longer Erect Length

Hey Guys, I've been hanging (again) for several mos. now, and have approx. 1/2 in. increase in my flaccid length, consistently. Do you think this is an indication of good things to come, as in, erect length gains? Thanx!

Generally it is.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm kinda in the same boat. Been gaining in flaccid length but hovering pretty steady in erect length. Both flaccid and erect girth are increasing - not that I'm complaining, but would rather see more in erect length. I'm starting to move more into the "shower" category which is fine. I just want erect gains to equal flaccid. But as with all things, gotta give it some time ...
      GTO
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by GTO; 07-10-2010, 01:59 PM.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

isnt it more about flaccid stretched length than flaccid length? or is that what you meant?
        still, i started a post about stretch flaccid vs erect lenght and there are guys with longer flaccids that didnt make it to erect gains. could this be poor EQ? dont know, im still confused about this one!
        04/2010 6.1x4.9"
        07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Flacid gain stretched or not is a good sign and usually translates to erect gain but not allways.

Comment

There are limiting factors, for example, that steel-like cord down the middle of your penis. My flaccid has doubled, but my erect size has not doubled, for sure. On a good day, my BPEL is almost 3" longer than it was at the start. My girth is a good inch more. My bone pressed flaccid stretch continues to increase. But my BPEL has been pretty stable, depending on how I measure. Will my stretched flaccid gains translate to BPEL gains? That has yet to be determined. Hope this is helpful. BTW, this is after 7 years of practicing p.e.

Comment

I have the opposite of that. I am gaining erect but not flacid. I wish to gain more in flaccid, it taking a break and will start on Monday again

Comment

My flaccid has been feeling extra fat lately. I'm hoping that will mean girth gains are coming.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

In terms of weight... What's a good avg./ beginner tug weight? I'm using the biker trick BigAl mentioned a while back. Flacid is lookin better however I don't feel I've used it long enough to have gains worth reporting. I'm floating around 5-6oz (165g) of pull. Should I step it up? How much is too much? How frequent should I wear it @ set weight?
                  Starting @ 6-2-10
                  BPEL - 6.5" / EG - 6.25" @ Base, 6" @ Mid
                  Goals:
                  NBPEL 7.5" - 8" / EG - Hell... Anything else over current is all Gravy!

Comment

Ahh the padlock all day hanger?
                    Don't know if this is in wide use these days,perhaps a pm to Al?

Chirk this is a little unusual, have you tried fowfers?

Comment

In terms of weight... What's a good avg./ beginner tug weight? I'm using the biker trick BigAl mentioned a while back. Flacid is lookin better however I don't feel I've used it long enough to have gains worth reporting. I'm floating around 5-6oz (165g) of pull. Should I step it up? How much is too much? How frequent should I wear it @ set weight?
                      Starting @ 6-2-10
                      BPEL - 6.5" / EG - 6.25" @ Base, 6" @ Mid
                      Goals:
                      NBPEL 7.5" - 8" / EG - Hell... Anything else over current is all Gravy!

Comment

Widget you are hijacking the thread,I suggest you post to device forum.

Comment

I have gained 1" on flaccid and only 0.6" on erect length so i am not sure whether if it would equate to erect length.

But i am thinking it may eventually get to length gains though but flaccid would probably stay ahead in terms of growth.
                          "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
                          Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
                          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Working...
                          X