- 07-10-2010 #1
- 07-10-2010 #2
A pump was the first PE tool I bought. I own about 4 different pumps now and still use a pump with my exercise sessions.
In the early stages of pumping I would get lymphatic swelling and the donut but not anymore, not for years. There was a time when after a pump session I would stay engorged for hours, not anymore. I don't get the petichae (sp) spots anymore neither.
I was never into the extreme pumping that leaves the penis extremely swollen and deformed. That always disgusted me. I used pumping in conjunction with jelqing to expand the tissues.
I never had any injuries from pumping. I never pump over 6"/hg and usually release the pressure after no more the 10 minutes, then jelq and bring myself back to erection before pumping back up.
I don't know if the pumping gave me any significant results with enlargement. I do feel that pumping and jelqing results in diminished sensitivity over time.
What I am wondering now concerning pumping and that I do not get the side effects (swelling and petichae) anymore is that has pumping weakened the backflow valves in the veins in my penis or has it increased the efficiency of the lymphatic system in my penis? Why is it that I no longer get the petichae? I'm guessing that the small capillaries have become tougher or more elastic...but I don't know.
I enjoy pumping and feel that it is safe. Possibly pumping may help with jelqing and squeezing exercises.
- By UKGuy in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 112Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By rbi99 in forum The GymReplies: 83Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:18 AM
- By ehopkins123 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:02 PM